News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slurpee

Hussie used to do "art reviews" of stuff that kind of stuff, and Kurt Logan was given particularly hagiographic treatment

QuoteConventional wisdom would have us believe it’s impossible to achieve parallel acts of genius in unrelated fields. Einstein cracked the relativity riddle, but was only a so-so violinist. Hawking may be equally brilliant in physics, but he will never win any triathlons. Well let me tell you, I have found a man who defies this wisdom. His name is Kurt Logan, and while we mortals toil in the thick, choking atmosphere of Earth, he has rocketed past the stars in two distinct arenas of human achievement: both as a fine artist, and as a unique fetishist. Really, this guy makes me feel so under-whelmed with myself, I want to hang myself from the pubic hair of Old Man Disgrace.

Now you’ll excuse me if I’m Kurt with you (ha, I wish!), but we have some masterpieces to behold.

[img-ilovebeingstrong]

This one says it all about Kurt Logan. This is a no-bullshit kind of guy. He likes his men built. He likes his men to be nude and giant. He likes his men to be women with preposterous breasts. He likes his women to have cocks that could be load-bearing pillars in a stadium. He likes his women to be horses. Or maybe some other animal. And he likes his… creatures, to be murdering several humans at once with their monolithic private parts. This is Kurt Logan, this is what he stands for, and this is why God got off his fat ass and finally put some fucking talent into someone who can use it.

Slurpee

this picture doesn't even have evisceration or shitting dick nipples. I hope the years haven't made you soft, clock crew. this should be like a summer breeze to you. it should feel like coming home

GreyClock

I missed the boat on shitting dick nipples so I'm glad I looked it up.

Imagine being someone that has lived his life unaware of such things until one day he happens upon it and it just clicks. That's it, from there on out he's the shitting dick nipples guy. He has to collect all the pictures. He joins all the communities. He takes art classes. He even tries to make some sort of working shitting dick nipples by drilling holes in dildos and putting tubes through them so he can use syringes to push his own shit through and attach all that to a literal breast suit he can wear. Fetishes are weird.

PhantomCatClock

"Shitting dick nipples" is still what I shout when I lose at video games too many times in a row

RobClock

Anyone catch the GoT premier?

It’s still terrible

GreyClock

It wasn't that bad right? It had some typical GoT uhhh, let's call it illogicality: supposedly smart characters doing things that make absolutely no sense in order to create drama. Sansa v. Daenerys? (Sansa v. Arya all over again.) Classic strange chronology: they were able to march from King's Landing to Winterfell while the Night King treads water and does more guerilla art projects? Trademark rushed wrap-ups: Theon & Yara. Standard poor acting/editing/directing choices. The How to Train your Dragon sequence was a bit much and Euron is still a terrible character. Other than that, it was fun seeing a few of these characters back to geter again. (I had a minor stroke while typing this post that made me forget the word together. That's not a typo, that's what I came up with.)

GreyClock

Notre Dame is burning to the ground as we speak.

PhantomCatClock

Oh crap, please put that out. Google news is saying the spire just collapsed

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: RobClock on April 15, 2019, 10:41:42 AM
Anyone catch the GoT premier?

It’s still terrible

isn't that show past the source material and is going to be for the forseeable future but they still gotta put seasons out? Once they catch up with the manga, shonen battle anime like game of thrones always go into long pointless filler arcs. jon stark is never gonna find the one piece at this rate. speaking of which

Quote from: VCRClock on April 14, 2019, 11:51:11 AMholy shit (nsfw)

the new chapter of attack on titan is looking good. full color pages too!

Slurpee

Slurpee

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on April 15, 2019, 02:28:22 PM
Once they catch up with the manga, shonen battle anime like game of thrones always go into long pointless filler arcs.
lol

RenegadeClock

RobClock

PhantomCatClock

VCRClock

Quote from: GreyClock on April 15, 2019, 04:07:38 AM

Imagine being someone that has lived his life unaware of such things until one day he happens upon it and it just clicks. That's it, from there on out he's the shitting dick nipples guy. He has to collect all the pictures. He joins all the communities. He takes art classes. He even tries to make some sort of working shitting dick nipples by drilling holes in dildos and putting tubes through them so he can use syringes to push his own shit through and attach all that to a literal breast suit he can wear. Fetishes are weird.

your purpose in life could be just one click away 🌈

find the right niche and you could be making more per month in patreon donations than I do working
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

GreyClock

Quote from: VCRClock on April 17, 2019, 09:33:39 AM
Quote from: GreyClock on April 15, 2019, 04:07:38 AM

your purpose in life could be just one click away 🌈

find the right niche and you could be making more per month in patreon donations than I do working
I was going to write a little exchange between an art teacher and a student (who unbeknownst to everyone is really into shitting dick nipples) and how he would refuse to draw regular nipples or even acknowledge them as things that exist in reality, but I'm too tired. Trust me though, it would have been great. Can you imagine? How we would have laughed. Laughed and laughed... and laughed. What a bummer.

PhantomCatClock

swimsuits have little styrofoam cups so pointy nipples don't show up through them. I wonder if you can get one made with jock straps so boners don't show up through them.

GreyClock

Imagine what a goddamn goat's anus you'd have to be to dream up something like that. "Better invent some cornflakes to get people to stop fucking!"

GreyClock

Just kidding, sex is gross. Allow me to put this gnarled blood sausage in that smelly chronic wound of yours.

VCRClock

Let me just stick my penis where I won't have to think about it.
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew