News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VCRClock

Seeking life partner. Any woman will do; the only condition is that she must always refer to my penis as my Rodd, and to her breasts (regardless of size) as Juggs, at all times.

Ex. "I'm getting my ex's name tattooed on my left jugg."
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

i never watched jugg dread

PhantomCatClock

I have to wake up at 3am to go to work, and for the week before I actually started, I was going to bed at 7PM just fine. Last two weeks (I've been working there for three, I think) I've been staying up until at least midnightâ€"getting sleep on my days off, and living on 3-4 hours the other five days. I'm getting nothing done at home, I feel like shit about socializing with anyone, I feel like the walls are closing in, BUT I haven't gotten angry at anyone so I don't feel like I need to do anything about it. I know from experience I can do this for about two months but I don't WANT that to happen, and I see myself not sleeping (even when I do go to bed) and I know that I could fix it at any time, but it remains unfixed. What is wrong with me and why am I such a dumbass

GreyClock

I think it might be a symptom. Of what exactly, I don't know. Mild depression? I do a similar thing where I just refuse to go to bed, often causing me to fall asleep on the couch. Then I wake up in the very early morning and have to drag myself to bed. After an hour or two I have to get up again and I feel like shit for the rest of the day.

I think that for me, it's the idea that the sooner I go to sleep, the sooner I have to go through the whole daily routine of work&c. again.

PhantomCatClock

I don't think that's my """""logic""""" but I also try not to think about it

RobClock

Today’s the first day of my first ever four-day-weekend. Possibly the most time I’ve had off work consecutively since I started working back in 2011. I have a shit ton of work that needs to be done- trees that need to be cut down, a house to be gutted, and the rear fenders on my truck painted- and I woke up this morning to discover it snowed last night and has been raining ever since. The weather network informs me that it’s going to rain until Tuesday. My mother invited me out for supper to have fish cakes since it’s Good Friday but I had my summer tires put on yesterday so I am concerned about the road conditions. I’m antsy and frustrated because the weight of everything I have to do and the timeline I have to do it is constantly on my mind. In addition, I have a doctors appointment Wednesday for an exam that preludes a surgery I require that will leave me off work for (most likely) a month if not longer. And my best friend is out of the province for Easter so I don’t even have anybody to get drunk with.

Quote from: GreyClock on April 19, 2019, 03:17:00 AM
I think it might be a symptom. Of what exactly, I don't know. Mild depression? I do a similar thing where I just refuse to go to bed, often causing me to fall asleep on the couch. Then I wake up in the very early morning and have to drag myself to bed. After an hour or two I have to get up again and I feel like shit for the rest of the day.

I think that for me, it's the idea that the sooner I go to sleep, the sooner I have to go through the whole daily routine of work&c. again.

I do the exact same thing for the exact same reason and I’ve never seen anyone express it themselves in the same way I think of it.

I hope you get out of your funk, Pcat. You’re a good fella and if you weren’t half a continent away I would buy you a drink and hook you up with a cute easy girl I know.

VCRClock

I too have experienced reluctance to go to bed because I didn't like the way 8:30 am looked

Quote from: RobClock on April 19, 2019, 10:14:35 AM
Today’s the first day of my first ever four-day-weekend. Possibly the most time I’ve had off work consecutively since I started working back in 2011. I have a shit ton of work that needs to be done- trees that need to be cut down, a house to be gutted, and the rear fenders on my truck painted- and I woke up this morning to discover it snowed last night and has been raining ever since. The weather network informs me that it’s going to rain until Tuesday. My mother invited me out for supper to have fish cakes since it’s Good Friday but I had my summer tires put on yesterday so I am concerned about the road conditions. I’m antsy and frustrated because the weight of everything I have to do and the timeline I have to do it is constantly on my mind. In addition, I have a doctors appointment Wednesday for an exam that preludes a surgery I require that will leave me off work for (most likely) a month if not longer. And my best friend is out of the province for Easter so I don’t even have anybody to get drunk with.

my first instinct is to say something about weekend tree chopping, truck maintenance or 'summer tires,' but congrats on the 4 day weekend, and I hope you can be at peace with stuff that ought to be done but maybe can't be done right away. like if there's a tree that's about to fall on your house and make it hard to gut that's important, but if someone stops you at the gas station to make fun of your unpainted fenders you can tell them they're plastidipped and they'll bow their head in abashed deference

the surg' seems like a big deal, hopefully a month off work won't drive you bonkers but we'll be here, but it's a positive thing if it leaves you in better condition than you came in, I guess?

if I drank and didn't have anyone to drink with, I'd probably just pick a funny place to be drunk, like applebee's

Quote from: RobClock on April 19, 2019, 10:14:35 AMI hope you get out of your funk, Pcat. You’re a good fella and if you weren’t half a continent away I would buy you a drink and hook you up with a cute easy girl I know.
rob has this girl on retainer
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

RenegadeClock

Quote from: RobClock on April 19, 2019, 10:14:35 AM
I hope you get out of your funk, Pcat. You’re a good fella and if you weren’t half a continent away I would buy you a drink and hook you up with a cute easy girl I know.

I don't know but I've been told,
Canadian pussy is mighty cold

RobClock

RobClock

GreyClock

Quote from: RobClock on April 19, 2019, 10:14:35 AMI do the exact same thing for the exact same reason and I’ve never seen anyone express it themselves in the same way I think of it.
Let's fuck.

Firstly, good luck with the surgery. Secondly, what's up with four days being the longest you've had off work since 2011? The fuck.

----8<---------------------

I just had the strangest, longest, most elaborate dream ever. Don't worry, I'm not going to write it all out. In fact I've already forgotten most of it.

I was watching a TV show about a series of murders and every episode was about a different group of people affected by the crimes. So episode 1 was family, episode 2 the cops, etc. It was called Zodiac, although it had nothing to do with the real life Zodiac Killer. They showed the actual murders and as the killer plunged the knife his face morphed into a Francis Bacon scream.

Not only was I watching the show, I was also in it sometimes, living it. I remember being chased through my home town by cars with guns mounted on them. I remember this strange, mostly empty house. Certain rooms were missing. Why doesn't this house have a living room? It did have a passage to a secret underground cave that was used by the death cult surrounding the killer. There I found a hamburger on the floor. I ate it.

GreyClock

That doesn't seem that elaborate, but I was in every episode. So I was part of the victim's family. I was part of the police task force. And during that time I had these lenghty and very emotional dealings with people. I even travelled back in time a hundred years to investigate a related event in the city I work in IRL. I remember being amazed (as the viewer of the series) how authentic it all looked and moments later I'm walking through it. That's some Cloud Atlas shit. I haven't seen the movie or read the book, so maybe it's nothing like Cloud Atlas.

But yeah, I feel older somehow for having dreamed all that.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

The true answer to depression and insomnia is to stop sleeping entirely. Now I'm no doctor and I can't legally advise you on your health but I will say that if you follow my advice you will live forever and never die. You might think you're tired at first, but give it enough time and you will ascend beyond your base wretched humanity and mortal need for sleep or coherent thought.

GreyClock

Quote from: GreyClock on February 04, 2019, 05:02:48 AMWhat's up with the trope in fantasy movies and series of (bearded) characters pouring half their "ale" over themselves while drinking? What is that supposed to signify? These characters are so wild they never learned to drink properly? These are such hard men their lips don't work? What makes it worse is that you can often tell the actors are purposefully trying to spill the drink (see: I've been stabbed, watch me force this fake blood from my mouth). They might as well be throwing it into their own faces.
How you like me now huh?!

RobClock

Got a decent amount of work done Sunday. Put in about six hours total

Spent the afternoon Monday dragging a bunch of shit out to the road for the heavy garbage pick-up, it was just spilling rain.
I also got this delightful signpost for the driveway from my widowed Aunt;

Wish I could have managed to get more than that done but mother nature is a bitch.

RobClock

god i am so FUCKING EXCITED
[u2]QFxN2oDKk0E[/u2]

PhantomCatClock

"King" of Monsters? Well, I didn't vote for him.

GreyClock

Is that where you bury the prostitutes you murder?

Nah, it's cool man. Like a treehouse for adults, I'm actually a little envious. I love pine trees, but unfortunately live in a mostly deciduous country. I mean there are birches or whatever in your pictures as well, but it's a better mix. Dark tree lines like that stir up some indefinable, vaguely primordial feelings in me. I'd like to take a shit out there, among the trees, and wipe my ass with a fistful of moss. You have a lot of ticks in Canada? Lyme disease and such? Bury your goddamn power lines.

PhantomCatClock

patented unstabbable armor redirects all shrapnel and knife points to your exposed midriff

NintendrCkolc

Hey guys just checking in, wanted you all to know that I farted.