News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

i knew i should've wished for unfartable armor

RobClock

Quote from: GreyClock on April 23, 2019, 01:56:22 PM
Is that where you bury the prostitutes you murder?
:shifty:

Quote from: GreyClock on April 23, 2019, 01:56:22 PM
Nah, it's cool man. Like a treehouse for adults, I'm actually a little envious. I love pine trees, but unfortunately live in a mostly deciduous country. I mean there are birches or whatever in your pictures as well, but it's a better mix. Dark tree lines like that stir up some indefinable, vaguely primordial feelings in me. I'd like to take a shit out there, among the trees, and wipe my ass with a fistful of moss. You have a lot of ticks in Canada? Lyme disease and such? Bury your goddamn power lines.
I have heard of people finding ticks on their dogs and so forth but usually though the grape vine. Not exactly common. My power lines will continue to stand erect and blowing in the wind as a giant middle finger to god.

VCRClock

once i saw some people having a fundraiser for someone who had lyme disease, and then i went on that person's social media and they were talking about how the government is trying to cover up lyme disease, and suddenly i felt less sympathetic

don't get lyme disease get the one that makes you allergic to meat

no wait pork-cat syndrome is funnier
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

name one lyme disease that the government isn't trying to cover up

RobClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on April 24, 2019, 03:34:58 AM
name one lyme disease that the government isn't trying to cover up

[u2]vhJmEGs7P2E[/u2].

RenegadeClock

Quote from: RobClock on April 23, 2019, 12:02:48 PM
Got a decent amount of work done Sunday. Put in about six hours total

You should paint your house to look like Godzilla.

GreyClock

Hey girl, yeah I see you checking me out. The "hip" slang in your loud telephone conversation and chronic cough are not at all appealing.

Is anyone here a doctor or like a male nurse of some kind? What's up with twentysomething women and their weird coughs? It's a shallow, fast and loud cough. [Googles "how to write a cough onomatopoeically":] ahem. That's not right, there's no hem. It's just a sharp quick egh or ugh. Egh! Egh egh! Ugh! Better go see a doctor, I think you might have some sort of infection.

RobClock

I was talking to my doctor, you know my doctor- Doctor Vinny Boombatz? Anyways he tells me last week he got six cases of VD up in his office

He’s alright now though, you know

PhantomCatClock

ENDGAME NO SPOILERS POST

• there is no intermission
• it wasn't actually four hours, i don't know where i heard that
• STAN THE MAN LAN HAS A CAMEO
• nothing after the credits. The credits are cool, just nothing after them.

patriotclock

im going to san diego for a wedding this week and need to know the best places to eat mexican food thx

RenegadeClock

Quote from: PatriotClock on April 29, 2019, 09:37:09 AM
im going to san diego for a wedding this week and need to know the best places to eat mexican food thx

Mexico

patriotclock

Quote from: RenegadeClock on April 29, 2019, 09:54:34 AM

Mexico

but more north than that

RobClock

GreyClock

That is more north, but can you cook Mexican food?

Slurpee

a taco truck

Losperman

I don't know how to casually insert myself in this conversation and I'm too busy to do what I want to do, which is go find an old post and respond to it like it's no big deal, so I will just post an explanation like that solves anything.

:elitist:
Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}

:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

VCRClock

Quote from: PatriotClock on April 29, 2019, 10:06:14 AM
Quote from: RenegadeClock on April 29, 2019, 09:54:34 AM

Mexico

but more north than that

Fresno

Quote from: GreyClockbetter iteration of joke
You made this? I made this.
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

RobClock

Quote from: Losperman on April 29, 2019, 07:07:52 PM
I don't know how to casually insert myself in this conversation and I'm too busy to do what I want to do, which is go find an old post and respond to it like it's no big deal, so I will just post an explanation like that solves anything.

:elitist:

Welcome back {{{}}}

Losperman

Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}

:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

PhantomCatClock

when losper left, obviously i took it personally because it was something i said. it can hardly be a coincidence that he didn't come back until nowâ€"now that i haven't posted in months and nobody knows where i am