News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

Don't sign a blank piece of paper under any circumstance because they can write a contract around it

unless it's a demon then it's okay

RobClock

I left a note for my coworker who works in that unit to see if she would be able to get the autograph for me sometime during the day tomorrow since I work evenings. Fingers crossed I guess.

GreyClock

Quote from: RobClock on May 14, 2019, 06:30:05 PM
I have reason to believe that Kate Beaton (of Hark! A Vagrant fame) is in the mother-baby unit on this floor of the hospital I work at and I’m desperately rattling my brain for some way to get her autograph like the pathetic fanboy I am. But, you know, without seeming like a weirdo creep.
I'm a little rusty on Canadian law, but in Europe this post would be a clear violation of privacy laws. Also, isn't there some sort of confidentiality agreement in your contract? So not only a creep, but also a FILTHY DEGENERATE CRIMINAL.

RobClock

This post she made on Twitter wherein she expresses being in a hospital is the basis for my assumption. Cape Breton is not a huge place. https://twitter.com/beatonna/status/1128263941979889674?s=21

GreyClock

patriotclock

Quote from: NintendoClock on May 13, 2019, 04:28:16 PM
first iteration of .co.uk brings back some fond memories for some reason.

remember bitclock broadcasting radio to like 200 clocks listening live? And then like talking about his wife

PhantomCatClock

rob you DINGLEBERRY that's KATE BEATON not CAPE BRETON

Slurpee

PhantomCatClock

dwarfiNATOr

that dumbass npc françois. you need a fourth clock. hire me and i will startle every witch with my free will

PhantomCatClock

I hit H and it autocompleted to homogang (which it did not do until I made a specific bookmark) and I was bored so I hit enter but oh no it is still my post whaaaaat ANYWAY i used to cap witches ALL THE TIME like I get the big assault rifle is a better weapon but I ALWAYS get the shotgun because WITCHES and I stopped playing L4D for like a year and then just

whenever I come back, I try and startle a very much uncrowned witch

but I will never not try

Marlin Clock

Quote from: PatriotClock on May 15, 2019, 02:01:37 PM
Quote from: NintendoClock on May 13, 2019, 04:28:16 PM
first iteration of .co.uk brings back some fond memories for some reason.

remember bitclock broadcasting radio to like 200 clocks listening live? And then like talking about his wife
Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Slurpee

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on May 15, 2019, 05:50:38 PM
you need a fourth clock. hire me and i will startle every witch with my free will
that's a super old screenshot, I just found it on my hard drive and it made me laugh

ChocolateWaferClock

Quote from: RobClock on May 14, 2019, 08:39:42 PM
I left a note for my coworker who works in that unit to see if she would be able to get the autograph for me sometime during the day tomorrow since I work evenings. Fingers crossed I guess.

How’d it go?
Tell Dumpster that his mom found the stash.

RobClock

Quote from: affleClock on May 16, 2019, 10:11:05 AM
Quote from: RobClock on May 14, 2019, 08:39:42 PM

How’d it go?

She left work early yesterday and I did not see her. Chances are, I would say, not in my favour.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

turns out it's just tim buckley in a muumuu

GreyClock

Fans of the conversations I have with random people: rejoice!

- The doctor said I suffer from hyperventilation. Sometimes I stop breathing in my sleep.
- That sucks... I think it's called apnea though. Hyperventilation is rapid breathing.
- No, it's hyperventilation. The doctor said so. He's the one that went to medical school, not you.
- Doctors are infallible.
- Must you question everything?
- Not everything, just things that seem wrong or stupid to me.
- You're such an asshole.
- It's just a healthy amount of scepticism.
- Fuck you!

ChocolateWaferClock

Quote from: GreyClock on May 17, 2019, 12:33:06 PM

- The doctor said I suffer from hyperventilation. Sometimes I stop breathing in my sleep.
- That sucks... I think it's called apnea though. Hyperventilation is rapid breathing.
- No, it's hyperventilation. The doctor said so. He's the one that went to medical school, not you.
- Fuck you!

Well shit, man. Good luck wit dat.
Tell Dumpster that his mom found the stash.

GreyClock

Quote from: affleClock on May 17, 2019, 01:46:33 PM
Quote from: GreyClock on May 17, 2019, 12:33:06 PM

- Fuck you!

Well shit, man. Good luck wit dat.
If you're joking, good job!

GreyClock

The other day I was trying to imagine what it would be like to be stupid(er).

Just now I tried to fill my cat's bowl. I have to weigh his dry food, because he's a fat fucker.

I took the bag of food out of the cupboard and dropped it on the floor.
I put the bowl on the scales, but it fell off.
I put it on the scales again, put in some food, but I had forgot to turn it on.
Then I hit the bag of food with my elbow and it fell to the floor again.
Then I tried to pick up the goddamn bowl and it fell on the fucking floor.
Then I filled it again, turned around and stepped on my cat's tail.

It's like a drowning sensation...

RobClock

YTMND is dead apparently its a server failure, nevermind