News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RenegadeClock

RobClock

:dance:

Remember to check the registry before you choose a name

GreyClock

That's cute as hell, man. Good job and congratulations!

By the bye, I didn't know you pulled a LeekClock.

RobClock

We got a hard release date for Sigil; May 31st

https://www.romerogames.ie/si6il

Early impressions are looking less than favourable, which is disappointing, but i am still anticipating playing it for myself.

RobClock

[u2]cn4fW0EInqw[/u2]

I LIKE SCIENCE!

RobClock

painted the front deck

RenegadeClock

Quote from: GreyClock on May 26, 2019, 02:12:50 PM
That's cute as hell, man. Good job and congratulations!

By the bye, I didn't know you pulled a LeekClock.

Leek pussed out and covered his up. I'm CC-4-LIFE homie.

Thanks!

NintendrCkolc

PhantomCatClock

in like 2013 I vowed that if a NG tank tattoo still seemed like a good idea in a year, I'd get one

it's been, uh, six, and I didn't because i'm lazy/cheap, but it still doesn't seem like an awful idea. If nothing else, it is a sweet design

RobClock

I've got a shit ton of NG logo stickers I ordered when Tom announced they were closing the shop which i still slap on everything. I got a logo tee but its an XL in grey because that was all that was left in stock at the time. Don't wear it much because you could fit two of me in it but its nice for bumming around the house.

tattoos though? that aint me

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I got full body yakuza style clock crew tattoos and now they wont let me into public pools :(

PhantomCatClock

I have a bunch at home, including an original art one with a handwritten note that they found a roll and that was the last last one and I could just have it. It is a PRIZED POSSESSION

also they sell ng tank stickers on redbubble but i'm sure Tom isn't getting money from it. They're just the tank, though, so I like them more for some things (ie not the sunbeams)

RobClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on May 26, 2019, 10:54:17 PM
I have a bunch at home, including an original art one with a handwritten note that they found a roll and that was the last last one and I could just have it. It is a PRIZED POSSESSION

also they sell ng tank stickers on redbubble but i'm sure Tom isn't getting money from it. They're just the tank, though, so I like them more for some things (ie not the sunbeams)

I remember that fucking BBS thread, dickhead wouldn’t send me one because I’m Canadian. Still mad about it.

PhantomCatClock

CLAIMED TO BE A CLOCK, NO LESS

well shit, I don't actually remember, but if my strip has more than one on it, I'll send a few your way

in february when I'm back in california

RobClock

Bless your heart, PCat, you’re a true saint

RobClock

Or whatever the Jewish version of a Saint is called idk

PhantomCatClock

if the saint is still alive, it's "schmuck"

Losperman

Quote from: RenegadeClock on May 26, 2019, 08:07:06 PMLeek pussed out and covered his up. I'm CC-4-LIFE homie.

Thanks!

He did? What the fuck? With what?
Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}

:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

RenegadeClock