News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

you will all live to see your favorite video game franchises made into high budget pachinko machines and god awful mobile games

PhantomCatClock

where's the urotsukidoji pachinko machine

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Still under development. Konami is having trouble getting the animatronic tentacles to work. Instead of molesting people who get a high score it just bludgeons them to death. the whipped cream ejaculation system works but it fires under such immense pressure that it can cut concrete. it's really messing with their plans for an erotic spinoff of chuck e cheese. we really think there's a market for it in tokyo. but as a major shareholder on the project I've grown increasingly worried about my investment.

RenegadeClock

I'm still really upset about this post I'm making right now.

RobClock

DNF turned 8 yesterday

And here’s some Keen

Slurpee

they're making a turbo graphx-16 mini console
I want to be excited but
1) no Bonk's Adventure yet
2) no Bonk's Revenge yet
3) no Legendary Axe yet
4) no Blazing Lasers yet
5) konami is making it and konami is the worst

hmmm

PhantomCatClock

well what you do is follow one of the millions of youtube tutorials that will be out day two for modding it to add your own roms

or add your own roms to anything, including your computer or your SNES mini using any of the tutorials and your own emulators and play turbo graphyx 16 games

I have only played one Bonk game and I loved it

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

wonder if it's gonna support CD games.  though if it does you probably wont be able to fit too many CD games in. the file size jumps from half a meg to half a gig.  That's half the TG16 roms I have too. eventually I wanna build a retropie or something.

PhantomCatClock

I built a retropie and never used it, bud loved it and has a son who's 8 or so, so I offered to just give it to him, but he ended up reimbursing me for all the parts and the controller

I didn't realize until like a year later that was very probably piracy. I guess I just sold the hardware but still

Slurpee

RobClock

GreyClock

greyclokc's cool tip: store your coffee and toothpaste in the same cupboard

GreyClock

robbo my lesbians beat your lesbians

PhantomCatClock

RobClock

Almost July I better get cracking on something for Clock day or I’m gonna be scurrying on like August 13th again this year

PhantomCatClock

clock day really is a much bigger deal to me than (1) it should be and (2) you'd be able to tell from what i submit on it

PhantomCatClock

planning for clock day, that is

PhantomCatClock

Over the past couple months, I've noticed this sort of thing happening once a week or so. Look at theseâ€"the view counts, as well.

https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1442650

Actually watch what won Daily Second

PhonographClock

PhantomCatClock

popularity of artists coming over from tumblr vs unpopularity of newgrounds?

like, it's good, but damn, art portal next time