News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

slurpeepopst

I say things like that so it doesn't become a tiring burden on my mind. Before I routinely cussed out both my ideas and the ding dang devil's, I'd actually, not exaggerating, get physically tired and stay that way forever. I just came here for the "yeah man, that's bullshit" but I appreciate the appreciation. Nobody is a bigger fan of me than myself (shut up you know what i mean) I even think the pissed off dejected side of myself is beautiful and I'd never get to enjoy it if I never let myself see it

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: Slurpee on August 07, 2019, 05:30:06 PM
late but condolences dude

also
Quote from: PhantomCatClock on August 06, 2019, 08:04:09 PM
, but in fairness, I'm used to shitty cheap hardware and I was familiar with the issue).
resist this temptation to put yourself down, that's the devil talking

also i used to routinely buy $40-$80 old computers on eBay all the time when I was working on my private bot horde (before realizing that, while slower, Pis do the same work for like 1 watt compared to 50-200) I meant I specialize in old computers but my main driver is worth more than my car

if this were twitter, tens of thousands of people who are neither powerful nor busy would be bullying you into apologizing for bullying while the two of us work together for weeks to try to figure out why they think you need to

Slurpee

PhantomCatClock

I only started using it about two weeks ago and I feel like I summarized it pretty accurately

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

twitter is the final form of online discourse after the internet became almost completely stripmalled and gutted for the sake of corporate interests and milking the lowest common denominator of human society. twitter founder and ceo JACK DORSEY endorses and is responsible for all the world's evils. he did 9/11, has sex with dead animals, ran over your dog, lost your car keys, and lures children into his house of candy where he fattens and eats them. the bones and skin he doesn't make into furniture are sold to jeffery epstein and made into exotic art for his private island.

RobClock

The internet was a mistake. Someone destroy the tubes so we can start over

GreyClock

That sucks PCAT!

People don't always see how bright they shine Slurpee says, people don't always see how much they fucking suck I say. (Actually it's both.)

You're not the asshole, the principal is. (Actually, that's not fair either. He may very well be a moron for offering it to some nitwit bus driver for no apparent reason, but did the teachers who told you about the opening talk to him about you? He wasn't there when you showed your skillz before. Did he even know who you were?)

I wanted to talk about assholes myself, so that's what you can read here, right now (or not): there's a lot of people who seem weirdly hostile, cantankerous, even in the smallest of interactions. Anyone can have a bad day I guess, but goddamn, some people. Example:

[Normal conversation, resumed:]
Me: Hey doc, they said such and such at my previous appointment.
Doc: (shrug) I wouldn't know, I wasn't there.
Me: a) I'm telling you. b) You guys occasionally jot down stuff in medical files right, try reading one some time, fucknut. It's a follow-up.

I don't get these type of reactions. Ridicule my statement rather than admit you didn't prepare? (Best defense is a good offense?) Or, he took me bringing up the previous doctor's diagnosis as a slight against his own? (Arrogance?) I mean, I do get it I guess... in a way it's very similar to my own scorched-earth reaction. The locus might be different, the snap is the same. That said, I can't stand that shit. The more I think about stuff like this, the more I think we should just abolish all human interaction.

RobClock

NintendrCkolc

RobClock

a new homepage for .net?! Christmas in august

PolyhedronClock

flounderman do you still have that goemon autoplay with the this guy

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: PolyhedronClock on August 14, 2019, 01:30:25 PM
flounderman do you still have that goemon autoplay with the this guy

[u2]GvfFIfbEHHI?autoplay=1[/u2]

PhantomCatClock

I've wanted to shout PUZARUMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA but nobody's prophesied in this channel for years

PhantomCatClock

PolyhedronClock

thankyou flounderman i'm glad i can count on you in these dark times

Losperman

Happy Clock Day (EST), suckas.  :) {{{}}}
Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}

:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

Slash

patriotclock

I was talking to a customer and saw that the date on their message was from 8/15 so I remembered it was Clock Day and decided to stop by and say Hi Happy Clockday 👋

PhantomCatClock

i am work HARD on FLASH

ps pirate good

RobClock