News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slurpee

happy cock gay ahahahabahahahagahahahahahahaha

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

PhantomCatClock

my flash is DONE but it was too big to upload so I asked Tom. Will compress super hard if he doesn't respond within the hour tho

AbsintheClock

RobClock

I hope it’s not one of those strawberry clock flash movies, I don’t care for those  :ohboy:

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: AbsintheClock on August 15, 2019, 07:22:31 PM
Is it a movie or game pcat?

I can't get swivel to open it at all, but even at 256kbs instead of the default 4mbps it'd -barely- fit under the 6gig limit for a movie

PhantomCatClock

AbsintheClock

It's up on the Discord for you. I wish you'd come back though.

PhantomCatClock

AbsintheClock

Your movie, I put it up so people on there would vote 5 faster.

PolyhedronClock

get back on the discord you _FOOL_

PolyhedronClock

i can't even format my text here right it's dark and cold

PhantomCatClock

but poly i called you a pimply faced pube bleach salesman. you still want me to have a merry christmas?

PhantomCatClock

https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1444034

I think this is the first Clock Day since I've been active (2012 i think) where even most of the movies here are clock ones. Every placing movie was a clock one, and only one of the top ten was not. Even every artist in ALSO IN FROM POPULARS was a Clock movie. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwyi

PolyhedronClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on August 16, 2019, 05:08:34 AM
but poly i called you a pimply faced pube bleach salesman. you still want me to have a merry christmas?

there's not a single line there that isn't true

ChocolateWaferClock

I too am an advocate for the return of PhantomCat to the Discord. I need to have long useless talks with someone who isn’t absinthe for once.
Tell Dumpster that his mom found the stash.

Slurpee

I like this bird a lot
[u2]2TJaNDBI87s[/u2]

k9

I got a new profile pic and changed my name so I'm now and (((offical cock)))

patriotclock

Quote from: DoggoClock on August 17, 2019, 03:53:06 PM
I got a new profile pic and changed my name so I'm now and (((offical cock)))

im sorry, but no

ChocolateWaferClock

Tell Dumpster that his mom found the stash.

Slurpee

so I hate edm and generally roll my eyes whenever I see babby's first subversion "what if disney was darker" bullshit
but
this actually kind of rules

[u2]HncGtWcqyV0[/u2]

it's fucking terrifying. the weird edm distortion and bass drops coming and going call to mind a spotty, disoriented conscious, and the minor key and stripping of context make the lyrics sound like a skuzzy little devil screaming wicked deeds into the head of a nightclub rapist
it reminds me of

this Falco song, called Jeanny, that sounds like an 80's power ballad in the english-language chorus ("Jeanny! / Quit livin' on dreams / Jeanny! / Life is not what it seems / Such a lonely little girl / In a cold cold world / There's someone who needs you")
but then
the verses are in german
and he's plain spoken and increasingly intense and eventually the penny kind of drops and it becomes apparent he's actually a crazed violent rapist who kidnapped he girl he's singing to

[u2]Urw-iutHw5E[/u2]

and he's all like "sie kommen, dich zu holen...sie werden dich nicht finden.
NIEMAND WIRD DICH FINDEN!
DU BIST BEI MIR!

Jeanny!
Quit livin' on dreams"

so yeah, super intense songs from the perspective of crazed rapists, that's what I'm thinking about right now?

I guess it's just weird to me because normally when an artist tries to take the reader/viewer/player/listener/whatever into the mindset of somebody doing something horrible and repugnant it either fails completely or it succeeds and just makes me feel grossed out
music is apparently the one medium where instead for some reason my reaction is holy fuck that was so intense wowww. whoa. let me go tell the clock crew