News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

Computer arrived. Doesn't work. I need to sleep.

RobClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on September 06, 2019, 10:58:11 PM

Probably just a cable that came loose in transit, same thing happened to me the last time I moved (minus air travel/postal service)

RobClock

I saw IT: Chapter Two
[u2]5mIGOW_4dnM[/u2]

Didn't care for it

JambaClock

hey is anyone gonna be posting on the other threads

or is it just me

RobClock

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: RobClock on September 07, 2019, 07:21:02 AM
Quote from: PhantomCatClock on September 06, 2019, 10:58:11 PM

Probably just a cable that came loose in transit, same thing happened to me the last time I moved (minus air travel/postal service)

I've reseated everything. Done a lot of tests, including making sure it wasn't shorting against the case, which involves taking out every cable anyway. She's dead, Jim.

Gonna just take it to a local computer repair tomorrow. I know the board's fucked, but I'd rather have someone with real diagnostic skills make sure it isn't the processor and something else, too

on the plus side, it isn't the psu or the ram isn't that nice

RobClock

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

the keyboard is fine which is good because each of the macro keys is a different password of mine

anyway thinking of getting a new one. anyone wanna buy a used keyboard

GreyClock

I believe it was Tolstoy who said something in Russian that I couldn't understand.

Slurpee

when I was waking up I felt like somebody was lying next to me in bed and I spazzed out and kicked a hole in the wall

boy I really don't feel like fixing that

also, don't date me, apparently my reaction to waking up next to a person is to hit them hard enough to put a hole in a wall

GreyClock

Heh, I kicked the radiator next to my bed the other day. I woke up because of it and immediately fell asleep again.

VCRClock

Quote from: Slurpee on September 10, 2019, 03:09:40 PM
when I was waking up I felt like somebody was lying next to me in bed and I spazzed out and kicked a hole in the wall

boy I really don't feel like fixing that

also, don't date me, apparently my reaction to waking up next to a person is to hit them hard enough to put a hole in a wall

"sooo you can sleep here, you know, if you want to

but you need to use the top bunk ಠ__ಠ"
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

RobClock

GreyClock

What's this urge where, when you see like a pretty lady extra in a movie or something, you want to look her up? Not to jack off or anything base like that, just to know her name, I guess. Now what? We're gonna meet up and ride a swan boat on a lake somewhere? "What's the point?" You'll ask yourself about halfway into a Google search. Then again, I find myself asking that question more and more often, in general.

GreyClock

Anyone ever read the Gormenghast series? By Mervyn Peake? I don't know that much about it, except that book one is called Titus Groan. Book two is called Gormenghast and I want to read it because of the peculiar quality of that word alone. I don't know what it means or what it refers to, but it sounds strange and alluring somehow.* Gormenghast... Like Olgoi-Khorkhoi, the Mongolian death worm.

* I forgot for a second, but I do know. It's the name of the castle where the books are set.

Slurpee

Quote from: GreyClock on September 12, 2019, 04:07:21 PM
What's this urge where, when you see like a pretty lady extra in a movie or something, you want to look her up? Not to jack off or anything base like that, just to know her name, I guess. Now what? We're gonna meet up and ride a swan boat on a lake somewhere? "What's the point?" You'll ask yourself about halfway into a Google search. Then again, I find myself asking that question more and more often, in general.
"who is she"?

it's a small meme, and usually used ironically, but it's one of those phenomenons in human experience where a bullshit internet term has to suffice because it's something we didn't really have a term for before– being dazzled by somebody at first sight and just wanting to know more

I used to do it with comic book characters
if somebody made a cameo in a comic I was reading and I thought they looked cool I'd go on the internet and learn absolutely everything about them

who is she

GreyClock

Quote from: Slurpee on September 12, 2019, 10:57:17 PM
Quote from: GreyClock on September 12, 2019, 04:07:21 PM
"who is she"?

it's a small meme, and usually used ironically, but it's one of those phenomenons in human experience where a bullshit internet term has to suffice because it's something we didn't really have a term for beforeâ€" being dazzled by somebody at first sight and just wanting to know more

I used to do it with comic book characters
if somebody made a cameo in a comic I was reading and I thought they looked cool I'd go on the internet and learn absolutely everything about them

who is she
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Figwit

GreyClock

I was cleaning the litter box just now and a certain scent and particular dryness of the air reminded me of being on a flight once as a young lad. There was this cute girl in the row in front of me and we just exchanged looks the whole time and when I got home I told some dude on here whose name I forgot. He was a sort of proto-BB10 who offered to hack the flight records. I was like that's okay guy, that's probably a federal crime. In hindsight that would have been pretty funny.

patriotclock

eddie money died. give me reasons to live