News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobClock

Quote from: Slurpee on May 20, 2020, 11:58:44 PM
Quote from: Slurpee on May 20, 2020, 11:57:04 PM
"eat the cake, anime, eat the cake, ANIME"
- jay z
this is actually "anna mae", a horrible and specific reference to ike turner's domestic abuse but it's fun to think about jay z rapping about anime

[u2]rYcCcbh9_yg[/u2].

Deodorant

Quote from: Tight Mouth on May 21, 2020, 04:05:42 AM
When I started writing this sentence I realized I don't want to keep living in the past... Damn...! Damn...! Damn...!

:concerned:

VCRClock

due to budget cuts, the clock crew will now be hosted on a raspberry pi powered by a 9 volt battery
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

k9

may I chip in one additional volt

PhantomCatClock

remember to lick the terminals for a quick tingle

k9

i opened my dreamcast and ate all the capacitors why isn't it working

PhantomCatClock

crap ass shitters

k9

k9

ignore the blazer

PolyhedronClock

RobClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on May 22, 2020, 04:21:42 AM
crap ass shitters

i thought this was a jab at me with a scarily in depth knowledge of my online history then i checked the last page and saw the word 'capacitors'

as you were

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: VCRClock on May 22, 2020, 02:16:32 AM
due to budget cuts, the clock crew will now be hosted on a raspberry pi powered by a 9 volt battery
I've got a 2gb SD card I can donate that should be enough to hold the whole site

Quote from: K-9_CLOCK on May 22, 2020, 10:43:25 AM
[img.]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/670862804353548288/713361128767357019/JOHNFLOUNDERMAN.jpg[/img]
ignore the blazer
exactly the sort of sketchy disheveled used car salesman look I like

PhantomCatClock

two vampires are drinking blood out of a clown and the first vampire slaps his forehead and says "my god, i lost an electron" and the second vampire says "are you sure?" and the first vampire says "i'm a frayed knot"

PhantomCatClock

Robtilda the Blue died :(

zl

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on May 22, 2020, 09:01:53 PM
two vampires are drinking blood out of a clown and the first vampire slaps his forehead and says "my god, i lost an electron" and the second vampire says "are you sure?" and the first vampire says "i'm a frayed knot"

:gl:

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

VCRClock

Quote from: VCRClock on May 23, 2020, 04:05:31 PM
🐶

another thought: if you title your book 🐶, publications that use style guides will have to refer to it as 🐶

PhantomCatClock

i don't use emoji because i aint emo