News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

barely related, the last time I tried inkscape was on a mac ten years ago. i was, again, too stupid to figure it out. Lot of shit about making curved lines with that weird START POINT—END POINT—CURVE POINT THAT YOU DON'T HAVE THE INSTINCT FOR that vector programs are wont to use. Inkscape is installed on this computer. This means that i installed it on purpose on this, then never launched it because of a bad memory that is probably wildly inaccurate at this point.

PhantomCatClock

alright you convinced me to watch the videos and try it again but i got my eye on you, vcr at sdf

VCRClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on September 23, 2020, 12:43:24 AM
barely related, the last time I tried inkscape was on a mac ten years ago. i was, again, too stupid to figure it out. Lot of shit about making curved lines with that weird START POINT—END POINT—CURVE POINT THAT YOU DON'T HAVE THE INSTINCT FOR that vector programs are wont to use. Inkscape is installed on this computer. This means that i installed it on purpose on this, then never launched it because of a bad memory that is probably wildly inaccurate at this point.

you know, though... that could actually just be being bad at real vector graphics in general, not necessarily inkscape sucking. pen tool is hard

I've used inkscape recently (and i have a better sense for how those brassiere bezier curves work now) and I felt like it was doing what I asked it to do. I forget if it crashed any, but if it did, not as much as "trying to use the brush tool" crashes flash
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: VCRClock on September 23, 2020, 12:34:26 AM
why aren't we using synfig lol
I might fuck with this, it's weird that their equivalent of motion tweens don't show up until you render, but movie clips are the same way I guess (but then graphics aren't?) It seems to make GIFs properly though. No matter how stupid this program is it can't be as stupid as flash.

VCRClock

Quote from: VCRClock on September 23, 2020, 12:54:15 AM
you know, though... that could actually just be being bad at real vector graphics in general, not necessarily inkscape sucking

of course, there's only one way to find out, and that's installing Inkscape 0.48 on a Snow Leopard virtual machine
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.

PhantomCatClock

I noticed an incredible easter egg in the Kirby Fighters 2 trailer: apparently there was a Kirby Fighters 1

PhantomCatClock

and no, it was obviously that I didn't know how to use Inkscape. It was respected even back then by solo artists

Clocktopus

I'm the strongest Kirby ask anybody I play Smash with.

PhantomCatClock

kirby is easy just keep pressing pause over and over

PhantomCatClock

ha ha you missed me, now you gotta fist me

RobClock

Ever stand around waiting for a toaster and get tired but then as soon as you sit down it pops

PhantomCatClock

no because i have an exciting life

PhantomCatClock

just kidding, no because i am so dull that my patience knows no limit

PhantomCatClock

CATS ARE SCARED OF CUCUMBERS

VCRClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on September 25, 2020, 12:55:28 AM
CATS ARE SCARED OF CUCUMBERS

I don't see any in my salad emoji, if you want mine

PhantomCatClock

I actually just got a new phone for the first time in years (and, in fact, my first phone that was more than $60) and

oh shit it also doesn't have kyooks

Slurpee

whats kyooks precious

RobClock

CU CUM BERS

slice em
Dice em
Put em in a salad

RobClock

pop-tart