News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pop-tart

I'm an admin only because of affirmative action

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

The National Association for the Advancement of Toaster Pastries really had us in a bind. It was either that or pander to the aquatic-american anti-defamation league and kiss Al Sharkton's ass. Who happens to be me. The Clock Crew avoided a dark and horrible future.

RobClock

I'm to understand Al Sharktons asshole is actually a slip gate to the fuck dimension

RobClock

Clock Crew: Voyager

The Crew of the CSS Neo Geo is stranded in the fuck dimension by a metaphysical being known as "The Spamtaker" while engaging a renegade freedom fighter group; the Loquis. The two crews have to work together on a desperate mission to return to Clocktopian Quadrant.

Things are rocky for the first couple seasons as the Neo Geo officers and Loquis butt heads from ideological differences- until they run into the dreaded Elite Guard Barracks, a soulless collective set to control all known quadrants of The Portal. After a close call, the Neo Geo escapes with a new crew member, former Barracks Drone; Vote of Five (known as Five for short). Things really pick up qualitatively for the next couple years as stories focus on teaching Five moral lessons, such as Strawberry Clock is King of the Portal, until an abrupt time travel story of Pass the Flash II caliber writing caps off the entire show in a way critics and fans alike regard as "whatever I guess"

RobClock

I'm now into VOY season 6 and 'Bride of Chaotica!' may well be one of my favourite hours of broadcast television

RobClock

As brainstormed with Polyhedron;

ScrewdriverClock as Captain Janeway
PopTartClock as Chakotay
ThorClock as Tom Paris
YarnClock as B'Ellana Torres
Olskoo as Tuvok
RedbookClock as Harry Kim
SuccubusClock as Vote of Five
SlurpeeClock as The Doctor
Topcatyo as Neelix
WobbuffetClock as Kes

pop-tart

pop-tart

I have never watched Star Trek. I know the one guy with the glowy finger is trying to get home to Naboo and the robot keeps saying, "biddy biddy biddy," but that's it.

pop-tart

Wait, that's Johnny Sokko's Flying Robot.

Which one is Star Track?

RobClock

GreyClock

Two men locked in a deathly struggle

GreyClock

Only one can prevail and claim the title of...

GreyClock

the Clock Crew's sixth most prolific poster

GreyClock

Slurpee

hey

no slurpeegames today, sorry

finals week

RobClock

Damn I could have actually attended this evening :(

pop-tart

They're playing Jackbox in LL Discord right now.

Nuka and Dingleberry are in there.

So yeah

No games today.

pop-tart

DiscoBallClock

Quote from: Slurpee on December 05, 2020, 02:21:29 PM
hey

no slurpeegames today, sorry

finals week

good luck on those finals friendo <3

[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/kqk1bc/discosig.swf]http://width=300 height=200[/FLASH]

pop-tart

I could actually get some sleep before work for once