Author Topic: stretching my wings  (Read 5298 times)

CandleJack

• Make the world blue
    • View Profile
    • Awards
stretching my wings
« on: March 01, 2009, 03:58:31 PM »
:D I'm going FLA crazy i made my FLA and a Neffy FLA last night and there available in the library fo use but i wanna make more!
if your interested in getting your fla made please don't hesitate to ask.
Quote from: Abe Frohman;1545716
Clockcrew is like a high school. There\'s a seniority and popularity based pecking order, there\'s clicks, bullies, hall monitors, deans, people you\'ve never heard of, people who you\'ve heard of but don\'t know well, people you know and think are good people, and your friends.

CubeMelonClock

• I have an overwhelming compulsion to be compulsive despite craving simplicity
    • View Profile
    • Awards
stretching my wings
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 04:07:02 PM »
yes, please

CandleJack

• Make the world blue
    • View Profile
    • Awards
stretching my wings
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 04:20:37 PM »
alrighty!

new note i need the home run sound effect from smash bros game can anyone get it for me?
Clockcrew is like a high school. There\'s a seniority and popularity based pecking order, there\'s clicks, bullies, hall monitors, deans, people you\'ve never heard of, people who you\'ve heard of but don\'t know well, people you know and think are good people, and your friends.

CandleJack

• Make the world blue
    • View Profile
    • Awards
stretching my wings
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2009, 04:46:22 PM »

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• a serious detriment to society
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: gaydadbuttfag
  • For excellence in the field of excellence For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood. For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Flounderman Enterprises LLC
    • Awards
stretching my wings
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2009, 04:48:12 PM »
Try me new meat. I am the great and mighty FloundermanClock

CubeMelonClock

• View Profile
    • Awards
stretching my wings
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2009, 04:59:59 PM »
thank you!

by the way, don't do flounderman, he's a jerk! I offer him a taco and he just blows me off.

CandleJack

• Make the world blue
    • View Profile
    • Awards
stretching my wings
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2009, 05:02:26 PM »
did you like my work cube?

WobbuffetClock

• Official Clock
  • For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood. For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
stretching my wings
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2009, 05:02:29 PM »
Make one of me! I am the amazing and talented WobbuffetClock.
flash rules everything around me, f.r.e.a.m.??? get the fivens, portal portal spam, y\'all

CubeMelonClock

• View Profile
    • Awards
stretching my wings
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2009, 05:04:36 PM »
why yes, I do, keep it up and I believe you'll do just fine!

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• Official Clock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood. For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
stretching my wings
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2009, 05:04:37 PM »
Quote from: CubeMelonClock;1531413
thank you!

by the way, don't do flounderman, he's a jerk! I offer him a taco and he just blows me off.

Burritos > Tacos

GamblerClock

• If you\'re afraid of falling, you fall because you are afraid.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
stretching my wings
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2009, 05:09:24 PM »
me please good sir.
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/oir4t4/sig.swf]width=450 height=160[/FLASH]

CubeMelonClock

• View Profile
    • Awards
stretching my wings
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2009, 05:22:30 PM »
Quote from: GaydadsintheClock;1531423
Burritos > Tacos

yeah right, a burrito is just beans incased in a soft shell, but a taco is a land of infinite possibility, I mean, you can put everything on it! guacamole, sour cream, tomatoes, peppers, salsa, it just goes on! and all with easy access, it's intentionally made to be open to the world around it!
burritos on the other hand are the misers of mexican cuisine!

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
stretching my wings
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2009, 05:27:02 PM »
Take any sort of meat, cheese, or whatever. Roll it up in a tortilla. Hell I put enchiladas in tortillas. It makes everything better. Tacos are pointlessly hard and crunchy.

SnakeClock

• Clock Day 2008 Participant For having submitted at least 10 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://uberman5000.deviantart.com
    • Awards
stretching my wings
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2009, 05:28:30 PM »
Run-on sentences are cute. Draw me, please. Reference in sig, except I'm blue and don't have my name written across my body.

Beret

• is a busy man.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sirberetofclock.newgrounds.com
    • Awards
stretching my wings
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2009, 05:49:19 PM »
CubeMelonClock

• View Profile
    • Awards
stretching my wings
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2009, 06:14:02 PM »
well, sir, I'm just going to have to agree to disagree!

CandleJack

• Make the world blue
    • View Profile
    • Awards
stretching my wings
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2009, 06:54:54 PM »
hope you like it

CandleJack

• Make the world blue
    • View Profile
    • Awards
stretching my wings
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2009, 07:31:21 PM »
i hope you like it

PaperClipClock

• CURRENTLY BURGIN
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • http://divorce.tumblr.com
    • Awards
stretching my wings
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2009, 07:50:28 PM »
you're off to a good start here

draw this chump
[SWF=200,200]http://yxwt.91yx.com/images/cover/bdmp.swf[/SWF]

CubeMelonClock

• View Profile
    • Awards
stretching my wings
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2009, 07:57:45 PM »
haha, he totally ignored you flounderdood!

gambler is my favorite so far!