News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

stretching my wings

Farted by CandleJack, March 01, 2009, 03:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CandleJack

:D I'm going FLA crazy i made my FLA and a Neffy FLA last night and there available in the library fo use but i wanna make more!
if your interested in getting your fla made please don't hesitate to ask.
Quote from: Abe Frohman;1545716Clockcrew is like a high school. There\'s a seniority and popularity based pecking order, there\'s clicks, bullies, hall monitors, deans, people you\'ve never heard of, people who you\'ve heard of but don\'t know well, people you know and think are good people, and your friends.

CubeMelonClock

CandleJack

alrighty!

new note i need the home run sound effect from smash bros game can anyone get it for me?
Quote from: Abe Frohman;1545716Clockcrew is like a high school. There\'s a seniority and popularity based pecking order, there\'s clicks, bullies, hall monitors, deans, people you\'ve never heard of, people who you\'ve heard of but don\'t know well, people you know and think are good people, and your friends.

CandleJack

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Try me new meat. I am the great and mighty FloundermanClock

CubeMelonClock

thank you!

by the way, don't do flounderman, he's a jerk! I offer him a taco and he just blows me off.

CandleJack

did you like my work cube?

WobbuffetClock

Make one of me! I am the amazing and talented WobbuffetClock.
flash rules everything around me, f.r.e.a.m.??? get the fivens, portal portal spam, y\'all

CubeMelonClock

why yes, I do, keep it up and I believe you'll do just fine!

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: CubeMelonClock;1531413thank you!

by the way, don't do flounderman, he's a jerk! I offer him a taco and he just blows me off.

Burritos > Tacos

GamblerClock

CubeMelonClock

Quote from: GaydadsintheClock;1531423Burritos > Tacos

yeah right, a burrito is just beans incased in a soft shell, but a taco is a land of infinite possibility, I mean, you can put everything on it! guacamole, sour cream, tomatoes, peppers, salsa, it just goes on! and all with easy access, it's intentionally made to be open to the world around it!
burritos on the other hand are the misers of mexican cuisine!

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Take any sort of meat, cheese, or whatever. Roll it up in a tortilla. Hell I put enchiladas in tortillas. It makes everything better. Tacos are pointlessly hard and crunchy.

SnakeClock

Run-on sentences are cute. Draw me, please. Reference in sig, except I'm blue and don't have my name written across my body.

CubeMelonClock

well, sir, I'm just going to have to agree to disagree!

CandleJack

CandleJack

PaperClipClock

you're off to a good start here

draw this chump

CubeMelonClock

haha, he totally ignored you flounderdood!

gambler is my favorite so far!