News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

stretching my wings

Farted by CandleJack, March 01, 2009, 03:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruncheonClock

Quote from: KyuubiT;1533737hey truncheon clock how dose if fell to be a flaming bastard.

I tried to take a 20cc dose of flaming bastard earlier but i fell.
Uh-huh
Surfaces once every so often, As though he's unable to let go of the past

Steve

Tracer more than Artist

Steve

btw i'm serious

it's not a request, woman, it's an order

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Okay serious post time

1. Choose a different clock name, you won't go far with a naruto based character, look around your room for a random generic object and slap a clock on it.

2. Stop tracing

3. Practice practice practice. Every time you draw something you get a little better.

CandleJack

Quote from: TruncheonClock;1533731So, are you going to send me yet more hate messages for pointing out the fact that you trace everything?

If you continue doing so you will never improve, and i'm only trying to help you get started on your long, prolific career as a Clock.

You've pointed out 2 traces out of 12 total drawing on this thread including my own and the Neffy fla I submitted to the library. Yes I'm bitter because you have done nothing but flame me! how do you expect me to react?
Quote from: Abe Frohman;1545716Clockcrew is like a high school. There\'s a seniority and popularity based pecking order, there\'s clicks, bullies, hall monitors, deans, people you\'ve never heard of, people who you\'ve heard of but don\'t know well, people you know and think are good people, and your friends.

CandleJack

Look after you guys decided to be serious about this I understand where your coming from. and perhaps I will return to my original clock name. I have to redesign my fla from Kyuubi back to the original tricked out pc tower design. but i think the name L33tCl0ck is over with nay suggestions?
Quote from: Abe Frohman;1545716Clockcrew is like a high school. There\'s a seniority and popularity based pecking order, there\'s clicks, bullies, hall monitors, deans, people you\'ve never heard of, people who you\'ve heard of but don\'t know well, people you know and think are good people, and your friends.

SnakeClock

You know what? If you really don't think it's wrong to trace, why are you being so acidic when you're being called out on it? Methinks he doth protest too much.

Steve

Actually yeah it's the fact he's tracing.
You lose Snakey Boi.

CandleJack

Quote from: Snake Clock;1533751You know what? If you really don't think it's wrong to trace, why are you being so acidic when you're being called out on it? Methinks he doth protest too much.

well as i said i'm being called one the lesser of the greater whole the other ones i made where drawn.

SnakeClock

Quote from: Grimmjow Jaegerjaques;1533752Actually yeah it's the fact he's tracing.
You lose Snakey Boi.

Well he could either be all "Yes, you're right, so what?" "Yes, you're right, I shouldn't do that" or "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

I think we know which one he is being.

"stretching my wings... if someone else does it first." ;)

CandleJack

Quote from: Snake Clock;1533754Well he could either be all "Yes, you're right, so what?" "Yes, you're right, I shouldn't do that" or "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

I think we know which one he is being.

agreed  but I've been more than just called on it...
had someone been alittle less mean and alittle more help ful off the bat maybe things would have gone over better.

SnakeClock

Quote from: KyuubiT;1533759agreed  but I've been more than just called on it...
had someone been alittle less mean and alittle more help ful off the bat maybe things would have gone over better.

This is how Clocks help each other. We don't coddle each other and don't want you to strain yourself; that's Lock crap. We mean business.

TruncheonClock

Quote from: Snake Clock;1533761This is how Clocks help each other. We don't coddle each other and don't want you to strain yourself; that's Lock crap. We mean business.

Serious business, right?

Oh you know you saw it comming.
Uh-huh
Surfaces once every so often, As though he's unable to let go of the past

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

We'll break you down into a husk of a man, chew you up and spit you a stronger being and you'll thank us for it. By the time we're done destroying you, you'll eat lightning and shit flash.

SnakeClock

Quote from: TruncheonClock;1533764Serious business, right?

Oh you know you saw it comming.

See, Kyuubi? He doesn't just bully you. _poogle_

CandleJack

okay point made.  as ive said im rebuilding my old clock. but im open to suggestions to a new name.  L33tCl0ck is kinda outdated.

SnakeClock

CandleJack

Quote from: Snake Clock;1533772GloveClock.

its a pc tower  i forgot to mention a customized PC tower

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: Snake Clock;1533772GloveClock.

CandleJack

Quote from: FlounderwomanClock;1533777
holy shit glover!? i havent seen that in like a decade!