News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

stretching my wings

Farted by CandleJack, March 01, 2009, 03:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SnakeClock

Quote from: KyuubiT;1533782holy shit glover!? i havent seen that in like a decade!

T'was rather awesome, t'was.

Clocktopus

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: Jehosapha;1533791wat about plunger

That's a horrible idea for a clockname, don't listen to this nerd.

CandleJack

Quote from: Jehosapha;1533791wat about plunger

seems like you got that one covered friend
Quote from: Abe Frohman;1545716Clockcrew is like a high school. There\'s a seniority and popularity based pecking order, there\'s clicks, bullies, hall monitors, deans, people you\'ve never heard of, people who you\'ve heard of but don\'t know well, people you know and think are good people, and your friends.

SnakeClock

By the way, Kyuubi, I've got Nef's original .fla so you don't have to use that traced one.

You know, if you really must.

CandleJack

Quote from: Snake Clock;1533796By the way, Kyuubi, I've got Nef's original .fla so you don't have to use that traced one.

You know, if you really must.

THATS NOT TRACED >:(   I RECREATED THAT BY HAND!!!
Quote from: Abe Frohman;1545716Clockcrew is like a high school. There\'s a seniority and popularity based pecking order, there\'s clicks, bullies, hall monitors, deans, people you\'ve never heard of, people who you\'ve heard of but don\'t know well, people you know and think are good people, and your friends.

SnakeClock

Quote from: KyuubiT;1533802THATS NOT TRACED >:(   I RECREATED THAT BY HAND!!!

Well, to be fair, you used a computer...

But I've got the real one if you'd rather use it.

CandleJack

Quote from: Snake Clock;1533808Well, to be fair, you used a computer...

yes but my hand was on the mouse.   i like the original but i also like the one i made.  im working on my avi right now.

CandleJack

Quote from: Snake Clock;1533808Well, to be fair, you used a computer...

plus why the hell would i trace the original?? if i had the original one id use it its better.

SnakeClock

You traced it from memory. _poogle_

Nef isn't used that much anymore anyway; she's pretty played out.

CandleJack

Quote from: Snake Clock;1533814You traced it from memory. _poogle_

Nef isn't used that much anymore anyway; she's pretty played out.

its not tracing if its not being fabricated from something else i created it from memory  :/ my clock will be done soon.

OcarinaClock

Thanks for the drawing man.  Change your clock name though.
APRIL 23, 2008

Never forget.
Quote from: GearBox;1349678The Clock Crew may die, IF we don\'t get more people like CrustClock, who are good at flash. Thankfully, people are coming back (ie, CorpseGrinder).

CandleJack

This is my revised Original avatar i just made this the. i created the lightsacribe and dvd symbols my self there not traced  

here.

TruncheonClock

Uh-huh
Surfaces once every so often, As though he's unable to let go of the past

CandleJack

Quote from: TruncheonClock;1534045I like it!

FOR REALZ?? :D

TruncheonClock

Uh-huh
Surfaces once every so often, As though he's unable to let go of the past

CandleJack

Quote from: TruncheonClock;1534050Yess

B) kick ass

CandleJack

new siggy for the clock change.

Beret

I believe I was skipped?

CandleJack

Quote from: BeretClock;1534222I believe I was skipped?

sorry beret! i'll get to work on it :D