News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

stretching my wings

Farted by CandleJack, March 01, 2009, 03:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RocketFetus

I'm untraceable.
e: draw me
e: i'm easy to draw
e: hi oh
Now everybody wants this thick afro body but I blow dry that hair and never let it down.

CandleJack

:D in the actual fla file the special forces logo is optional.
Quote from: Abe Frohman;1545716Clockcrew is like a high school. There\'s a seniority and popularity based pecking order, there\'s clicks, bullies, hall monitors, deans, people you\'ve never heard of, people who you\'ve heard of but don\'t know well, people you know and think are good people, and your friends.

GamblerClock

Quote from: KyuubiT;1531502[gambler clock picture]i hope you like it
I do like it thanks!

CandleJack

Quote from: GamblerClock;1534338I do like it thanks!

im glad you liked it!
Quote from: Abe Frohman;1545716Clockcrew is like a high school. There\'s a seniority and popularity based pecking order, there\'s clicks, bullies, hall monitors, deans, people you\'ve never heard of, people who you\'ve heard of but don\'t know well, people you know and think are good people, and your friends.

CandleJack

Quote from: RocketFetus;1534302I'm untraceable.
e: draw me
e: i'm easy to draw
e: hi oh

:P i could prove you wrong about the tracing thing lol

i will
i'm sure you are
off to work we go?

CandleJack

not my best work but i am tired right now.

CandleJack

yo beret, rocket check yo images!!!

Beret

CandleJack

Quote from: BeretClock;1536780Hey thanks!

finally glad you like it.

RocketFetus

Now everybody wants this thick afro body but I blow dry that hair and never let it down.