News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

The Ship?

Farted by AirPumpClock, March 05, 2009, 09:58:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AirPumpClock

1. Is it good?

2. Do people still play it?

Yes, I know it's old, but I've considered buying it because it looks awesome.

Slurpee

oh, wow, I was just looking into this like a week or two ago.

we had a few clock crew games with the old half-life mod version in 2003, before I had a PC
I remembered it recently, because it sounded cool and I wanted to play it, so I went to check it out, and found out about the source version, and checked around about that.

the talk is that it was good, something like a cross between Hitman and Clue, but it no longer warrants a purchase, because it's got a very small pool of players, and very little developer support, which means interest in it has waned since release

I'm waiting for the sequel, myself.

Losperman

I just bought it. I've only played the tutorial and one online match. And I meant to play single player, so I was like "Fuck, this AI is really good" because they kept killing their marks really quickly. I realized afterward how much of a dumbass I was.

I am not much of a PC gamer, but I could see how it could be pretty fun.
Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}

:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

TremcladClock

I played the source version a very long time ago when they were doing one of their Free Weekend things. I love the idea behind it, but I never really managed to get into a server with enough people who knew what they were doing to fully experience it. I always thought the original GoldSource version was shite.

AirPumpClock

Maybe someone should make a game with a similar idea. Maybe if I get really good at game-making I may try that.