News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

My Debit Card was Stolen and They Ordered me Sex Toys

Farted by SilverCherryClock, March 08, 2009, 07:46:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilverCherryClock

I opened a Wells Fargo checking account about a month ago so I got a brand new shiny golden debit card, and I stored it in Amazon.com so I could buy a laser mouse for 10 bucks. A week later I get this in the mail.

I thought a friend was pranking me until I checked my balance online: nearly 400 dollars worth of sex toys were coming to my house, Including:
-A realistic white boy vibrating dildo
-The aformentioned anal douche
-A spraying showerhead water-dong
-A 101 sex positions manual

And also a plastic giraffe used for baby teething, which was fucking baffling

So now I've got to fill out a bunch of fucking paperwork for debit card fraud and get a new debit card. I still laughed when this shit was delivered though.

AbsintheClock

Wow bet that was a tough one to explain to your parents.

Flounderpa

I feel like someone, somewhere is laughing to death now
ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬
SHUTãâ,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â°Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¡Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼Â¤Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼ÂªÃ¯Â¼Â¯Ã¯Â¼Â¹Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â´Ã¯Â¼Â¨Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â­Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â³Ã¯Â¼Â©Ã¯Â¼Â£Ã¯Â¼Â
ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬

WiiClock

HELLO EVERYONE.

TremcladClock

Haha I wish I could have seen the guy's expression when he decided to throw the giraffe into the mix.

Heliopios

Quote from: TremcladClock;1537893Haha I wish I could have seen the guy's expression when he decided to throw the giraffe into the mix.

The giraffe changes it from prank to comedy skit.
:]

SilverClock

I am a sexy bitch!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf]http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf width=250 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]
!!![/COLOR]BRAND-SPANKIN\' OLD SNIGGLEBOOTS FLASH!WATCH IT TODAY!!!!

CandleJack

lol is this laugh atleast worth the 400 dollars lost? :P
Quote from: Abe Frohman;1545716Clockcrew is like a high school. There\'s a seniority and popularity based pecking order, there\'s clicks, bullies, hall monitors, deans, people you\'ve never heard of, people who you\'ve heard of but don\'t know well, people you know and think are good people, and your friends.

TequilaClock

miracle fruit

Beret

OUAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SilverCherryClock

Quote from: SilverClock;1537910Did you use any of it?

Just the giraffe

SilverClock

Quote from: SilverCherryClock;1537941Just the giraffe

Om nom nom
I am a sexy bitch!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf]http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf width=250 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]
!!![/COLOR]BRAND-SPANKIN\' OLD SNIGGLEBOOTS FLASH!WATCH IT TODAY!!!!

BluezombieClock

I wish I could feel whatever those guys are feeling right now, which is an unbeliveable amount of pride and hilarity.
╔═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════â•â€"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who donââ,¬â,,¢t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════╝

☣ Motionmaker[/URL]

Kodiakclock

Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

TequilaClock

Quote from: BluezombieClock;1537963I wish I could feel whatever those guys are feeling right now, which is an unbeliveable amount of pride and hilarity.
And not being able to sit down for a week.

Slurpee

Quote from: SilverCherryClock;1537887A spraying showerhead water-dong

heh.

BinaryClock

BinaryClock, if you wanna play uno type !unohelp to see how to

CandleJack

Quote from: Binary;1538131Best identity theft ever.

<3 your signature!
Quote from: Abe Frohman;1545716Clockcrew is like a high school. There\'s a seniority and popularity based pecking order, there\'s clicks, bullies, hall monitors, deans, people you\'ve never heard of, people who you\'ve heard of but don\'t know well, people you know and think are good people, and your friends.