News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Farted by TequilaClock, March 25, 2009, 02:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TequilaClock

After 2008 being the first year in many without Zelda, the GDC finally revealed a new one for DS. And it has a train.

Wait, why does it have a train? Wait, better yet, why is Link operating a train?

More here.

TruncheonClock

Finally another Zelda game to sink my teeth into.
Uh-huh
Surfaces once every so often, As though he's unable to let go of the past

Pin Clock

Sweet! A new DS Zelda...better be better then PH, as in no going back to the same place 10 times.....

Also I think the train is there to freshen things up from the sailing parts.
if there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock that'd be pretty fucked up wouldn't it?

NintendrCkolc

yay but I rather have a new console zelda rather then another handheld iteration.

GearBoxClock

Finally, a game that combines my love for trains with my love for stabbing.

Cool

Roman Collar Clock

Quote from: Inquisitor on October 10, 2008, 07:10:33 PM
Whenever RomanCollar goes to 7-11 he gets a dick-flavored slurpee.

TequilaClock

Asshatclock

iced tea clock

Trailer: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/47155.html

Looks like Phantom Hourglass with a train instead of boat. Which sounds not too bad, regarding what a great game PH was.
I didn't like the excessive boat riding from island to islang in PH that much... and having this again with now completely pre defined paths doesn't sound so exciting. But the rest of the game will probably make up for it anyway. :)

buttplug

I'm so sick of the legend of zelda

TequilaClock

I would really prefer if you got walking on the field openly as another classic Zelda. the vehicle things make me feel like a cripple.

Poltergeist

How about a real sequel to Wind Waker and we quit this before I become sick of Cel-shaded Link (THE BEST ONE)?

Topcatyo

I do like they're retaining the Legend of Celda look, though.

Chalk Clock

Quote from: Topcatyo;1546560I do like they're retaining the Legend of Celda look, though.

i'm not sure if i understood what topcat said. but i think it was something along the lines of: "it looks like there going back to the fantasy castle style, and i am as happy as tits!" i am too topcat. i am too.

p.s. sorry if if its not.

also: summing monsters to do your dirty work. how awesome is that?

Topcatyo

Quote from: ChalkClock;1546567i'm not sure if i understood what topcat said. but i think it was something along the lines of: "it looks like there going back to the fantasy castle style, and i am as happy as tits!" i am too topcat. i am too.

p.s. sorry if if its not.
Shortened translation:
QuoteIt's Wind Waker's art style.  I am as happy as tits!

Chalk Clock

just watched the game play video and it looks phenomenal. I haven't been  this stoked for a game in years.

Quote from: Topcatyo;1546570Shortened translation:
Hooray, tits! thank you senor!

AnkhClock

Why shouldn't Link drive a train?

Slurpee

TOOT TOOT HERE COMES THE ADVENTURE TRAIN ALL ABOARD FOR FIGHTING AND FUN

Chalk Clock

TOOT TOOT!  poor link and his atrophied little legs :(

Slurpee

GANONDORF: WELL I HAVE TIED ZELDA TO THIS TRACKS
LINK: =O