News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

"A sight for sore eyes"

Farted by Steve, April 28, 2009, 04:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve

Is this a positive phrase, or negative.

Like when you see something and say "It's a sight for sore eyes".

HELP ME OUT BECAUSE TBH GROWING UP I THOUGHT IT WAS A NEGATIVE THING.

PirateClock

It's a positive phrase.  

Like when you have been walking trough a desert and finely arrive at your camp and you see a glass of cold beer,  that's a sight for sore eyes.
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

Steve

Quote from: PirateClock;1567990It's a positive phrase.  

Like when you have been walking trough a desert and finely arrive at your camp and you see a glass of cold beer,  that's a sight for sore eyes.
Thanks pirate

SpinningCubeClock

You just got schooled by someone with English as their second language.
hello

Silly Putty Clock

8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

DWARFINATORclock

Steve

Quote from: SpinningCube;1568005You just got schooled by someone with English as their second language.
Least it wasn't an American who's first language is "English" but still can't stick a u in colour.

Steve

The Republic of Ireland isn't in England or the UK.
thx

heineken

Quote from: JimmyCarterClock;1568036I see you're still calling it by that archaic term.

I can see why you'd be proud of living in the U.S. because there's tons of things to the U.S. to be proud of. One thing you can't be proud of is the horrible english you speak there.

British English > American English by far.
You should watch this movie.

This movie is good.

Steve

Sulphuric Acid.
not Sulfuric Acid.

Steve

what i find ridiculous is the fact Football is posting that and he's got American figureheads in his avatar.

Or atleast they are, if they're who i think they are.

heineken

Quote from: Steve;1568051what i find ridiculous is the fact Football is posting that and he's got American figureheads in his avatar.

Or atleast they are, if they're who i think they are.

Gif recorded from an animation mocking american culture.

This movie is good.

Steve

Quote from: Football;1568053Gif recorded from an animation mocking american culture.
Oh right.

Now that i have the faintest idea what it's about.
Good on'ya lad.

Heliopios

Quote from: Football;1568053Gif recorded from an animation mocking american culture.

I fail to see how that gif manages to mock the majority of american culture but you're stupid so I don't care anyways
:]

RocketFetus

You're a sore for sight eyes
Now everybody wants this thick afro body but I blow dry that hair and never let it down.

heineken

Quote from: Heliopios;1568068I fail to see how that gif manages to mock the majority of american culture but you're stupid so I don't care anyways
Learn to read stupid faggot.

This movie is good.

RocketFetus

Quote from: Football;1568072Learn to read stupid faggot.

Okay well I'm not a stupid faggot and I can read, and I fail to see how that gif mocks American culture.
Now everybody wants this thick afro body but I blow dry that hair and never let it down.

heineken

Quote from: RocketFetus;1568077Okay well I'm not a stupid faggot and I can read, and I fail to see how that gif mocks American culture.

Nevermind ffs

This movie is good.

RocketFetus

Quote from: Football;1568083Nevermind ffs

You're stupid.
If I had the power, I would ban you sooooo hard.
Mmm.

edit: yeahhhh mmmmm
edit 2: ohhh

Topcatyo

I'm going to color a picture with some sulfuric acid and then maybe later I can eat a cookie.