News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Id like to be a smod pretty please.

Farted by PirateClock, May 16, 2009, 09:11:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PirateClock

Im pretty much here all the time, even when im at school i manage to find a couple of minutes to check in. I'd also like the think i have a pretty good idea what the clockcrew is supposed to be like and what it shouldn't be like. I've been active since the day i joined (over 4 years ago) With people like Grey and Craisin leaving, and the remaining smods not being very active i think this is a good a time as any.  I've talked to several people about this in the past and no one seemed to mind me being a smod, i'd like to think that i've build up enough "respect" from the userbase to be accepted as a smod.

Ill probabbly won't ban people unless they flood or post illegal shit. I just want to help a bit with making sure flash gets the proper attention and lame shit in general gets moved to the proper forums. Besides i already have grid access and im stable enough not to go on a massive ban spree or anything.. so why not?
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

BunnyClock

Because you ask for it!

I haven't.

PirateClock

haha o damn this was suppose to be a grid thread. someone move please (or let me do it, hint)
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_