News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Reasons why you don't want to attend college

Farted by 3dclock, June 30, 2009, 02:07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlin Clock

I'd rather have a job that I enjoy than a good paying job doing nothing.

Upon retrospect this is very vain, but the thing I fear most is going through life without making a difference in the world.

Steve

If you don't want an education, but want a high paid job::

Continental shifts.
Fuckin' payload, terrible fuckin' hours and set - ups though.

Edit: Oh wait, Americans don't do continental shifts, do they?

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: CadillacClock;1609427I'm sure, at the end of the day, she knows that she has done more in her life than her sister. If teaching were about the money, well, there wouldn't be many of them.

heh, it was hard telling what her true feelings on the subject were. She had a bad case of bipolar disorder. I'm sure at the end of the day shed much rather teach then work at burger king but at the same time I'm sure she was a little frustrated with what my HS was paying her.

(Yes, she was seriously bipolar. I'm not makin that shit up.)

miracle fruit

Quote from: Marlix Wright;1609434a job that I enjoy

oh marlin you and your crazy misconceptions

MonsterMunch

Quote from: EnglishClock;1609362College is free here so \/:D\/

They're talking about university you child.

When the day comes you start paying back your student loans you'll see that.

Also on the subject of UK colleges,

A levels = Faggots
BTEC = Gangstas

AstronautClock

I want a job I enjoy and make money. or get the most lazy job where all i have to do is sit down.
like security guard or something at night time maybe. then I'd just bring a DS or a sketchbook B]

Poltergeist

If you don't want to make close friends you will literally have for the rest of your life

Poltergeist

Also I'm at college now, but that's UK standards so in two years I'll start university.

But yeah, right now I fucking love college

TropicanaClock

Community College is dank, Figure exploration for the win, drawing naked babes

EnglishClock

Quote from: MonsterMunchClock;1609509They're talking about university you child.

When the day comes you start paying back your student loans you'll see that.

Also on the subject of UK colleges,

A levels = Faggots
BTEC = Gangstas

I know they're talking about the equivalent of university by the american system, but in England college starts two years earlier, and the thread title says "reasons you don't want to attend college", and college here is free, so I don't see what you're getting your knickers in a twist about.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Munglai

EnglishClock

Quote from: Munglai;1609577why would you make a thread like this?

You have the power to end this. Go on, I dare you to use your mod powers for the first time in a millenium.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Munglai

Quote from: EnglishClock;1609578You have the power to end this. Go on, I dare you to use your mod powers for the first time in a millenium.

no way

F U Clock

Some people go to College to learn, not just get a job. AAAH that's just the philosophy minor in me talking.

I'm one of the extremely lucky few who had a trust fund going into school. Combine that with my scholarships, and I graduated two months ago with $48,000 left over. The moral of the story is, if you have a trust fund, fuck it, go to school.

SilverClock

I have no idea what I want to do with my life. I'd rather just be rich and do nothing all the time.
I am a sexy bitch!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf]http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf width=250 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]
!!![/COLOR]BRAND-SPANKIN\' OLD SNIGGLEBOOTS FLASH!WATCH IT TODAY!!!!

miracle fruit

Quote from: Golden Clock;1609552Hey miracle fruit you're only 16 years old!

thanks man i forgot

Thor

Going to college is like going to a job for years that isn't going to pay you for the work that you do for several years, if ever. And you have to pay to work there.
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

Munglai

Quote from: Thor, God of Thunder;1609630Going to college is like going to a job for years that isn't going to pay you for the work that you do for several years, if ever. And you have to pay to work there.

it isn't if you do something you give a shit about

my university course is one of the most useful and enjoyable things I've ever done

miracle fruit

Thor

Quote from: Munglai;1609649it isn't if you do something you give a shit about

my university course is one of the most useful and enjoyable things I've ever done
If you enjoy it enough to pay to go to work then more power to you. You'll probably have a blast at the career it leads you to.
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.