News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

HAPPY SLURPEECLOCKDAY

Farted by Bigglesnoots, July 12, 2009, 04:35:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigglesnoots

I wanted to submit it yesterday but then I went out and then I came back and then I went to sleep and then we're now so yeah

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/503091

five!
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

camoclock is a great man

5d, I'll upload mine tonight, it got blammed this morning
poop

Bigglesnoots

Yeah I saw your thread, sucks man :(
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

Thor

Seeing as how most movies are just getting made now, I suggest July 12th be Slurpee clock day instead of 7/11. I am currently working on a flash masterpiece for the occasion.
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

Bigglesnoots

Quote from: Thor, God of Thunder;1618664Seeing as how most movies are just getting made now, I suggest July 12th be Slurpee clock day instead of 7/11. I am currently working on a flash masterpiece for the occasion.
this sounds like a great idea

AstronautClock

5d and I will now watch your movie

AstronautClock

AstronautClock

Bigglesnoots