News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Back! Seriously this is getting old though.

Farted by A Clock, July 23, 2009, 10:46:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A Clock

Uhh yeah I'm back, probably don't have to tell you but I was Chaosstar but I don't want to be that anymore because it didn't seem to have enough to entertain me with. I'd much rather something a little more simplistic and easy to play with.

I haven't played with flash in ages but I threw this together last night, picked Silver because it's a simple design and easy to work and practice with.
[FLASH]http://files.myfrogbag.com/6jwif5/Silver.swf[/FLASH]
Nothing fantastic I know, just something do start off with really. So yeah, I'll try my best to stick around this time. I won't be taking requests because I've noticed that's usually when I go off for another year or so but I probably will be drawing a few of you for practice and then coming back here to get reviews of what I'm doing wrong or right. Just like the old days, sorta.

Edit: Ah shit wait, lemme get this Frogbag thing to give me the direct link.

A Clock

Yeah I know Silver is taken, I just drew him for practice. I haven't decided on a new clock name thing yet.

Bigglesnoots

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

A Clock

Quote from: Update;1626425THEY ALWAYS B CRAWLIN BAKC!!1
I couldn't help myself! It was too much to bear being away from this community for so long.
Quote from: RibsClock;1626426As for silver, the saturation is very low, I don't know if it's your monitor's color or what but it looks almost pure white to me, save for the light golden tinge on the clock. Except for the pin in the middle I have to squint at the screen to even see it. Zooming in, I like the creative choice of clockhands and pin.

Yeah it's probably my monitor, because it's quite a bit from pure white on mine. Yeah thanks, I tried to be a bit original from my last clock that I did with the whole thing about me using un original clockhands. If I made it a bit bigger you might be able to tell out the simple shading I put in there too.