News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I realized something...

Farted by Faygo, July 31, 2009, 08:56:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pop-tart

Quote from: Slurpee;1815999I spent two hours on that pissing animation
one of you acknowledge it or I'm leaving the clock crew
Aww.. I didn't see the play button. Very nice.

:golfclap:

Slurpee

buttplug

I watched it while I was banned so I couldn't say anything : (

pop-tart

Quote from: Rum;1816004Everyone knows it's not gay to suck another dude's dick if you say no homo first
Really?? Sweeet

Marlin Clock

Quote from: Rum;1815976
I took a genetics class once and really the only thing I ever got out of it is the knowledge that that is for sure a female cat.

Sombra

Quote from: Marlin Clock;1816022I took a genetics class once and really the only thing I ever got out of it is the knowledge that that is for sure a female cat.

:3 what about this one?

Marlin Clock

Quote from: Rum;1816026:3 what about this one?

I couldn't exactly tell the sex of a unicolor cat, the reason I could tell the tortoiseshell is because black/orange coloration alleles are sex linked, meaning only females can have both.
It's definitely o or oo, cause its definitely black. From the pattern it looks like a mackerel tabby so agouti AA or Aa with the mackerel Mc/Mc. Also the lack of much white shows it probably has the ss white blotching gene.

Sombra

Quote from: Marlin Clock;1816031the reason I could tell the tortoiseshell is because black/orange coloration alleles are sex linked, meaning only females can have both.

Yeah I remember reading about this a little bit, it's neat stuff.

Second one is a girl btw.