News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

(best) drawings I made in spain

Farted by Thunderbolt, August 03, 2009, 02:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunderbolt

buttplug

Bigglesnoots

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tracing_paper

you know the term "tracing" comes from there, and not the other way around, right
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

PropagandaClock

I love the Gasmask, I don't care how you did it.
<3
[flash]http://files.myfrogbag.com/ses6on/Space.swf Width=450 height=175[/flash]

Thunderbolt

Quote from: Dark Propaganda;1637596I love the Gasmask, I don't care how you did it.
<3
thanks

TheClockNessMonster

i love the second one. i wish i could draw like that. there both really amazing!
TheClockNessMonster
[SIZE=+2]

[/SIZE]

Thunderbolt

Quote from: kryptonite;1637619i love the second one. i wish i could draw like that. there both really amazing!
thanks, havnt seen you much online, are you joining clockday?

Thunderbolt

zl

Quote from: Light Thunderbolt;1637732thanks for the golden tips

zinnnnggggg

Loki Clock

Quote from: Bigglesnoots;1637545http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tracing_paper

Which, by the way, is what I use for paper animation.

Silly Putty Clock

Quote from: Golden Clock;1637725Being able to see the lines isn't good.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION MY ENTIRE DRAWING STYLE IS BASED ON BEING ABLE TO SEE THE LINES ARE YOU TRYING TO INSULT ME PERSONALLY SIR WELL I TAKE GREAT OFFENSE AT THAT AND WILL NOT REST UNTIL I I RECIEVE REPARATIONS FROM YOU AND ALL OF YOUR DASTARDLY ASSOCIATES I WILL BE SEEING YOU IN COURT YOU CAN BE QUITE CERTAIN OF THAT
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

BunnyClock

Quote from: Susumu Hirasawa;1637752Which, by the way, is what I use for paper animation.

nobody cares sorry

Munglai

Quote from: Susumu Hirasawa;1637752Which, by the way, is what I use for paper animation.

You animate on tracing paper? That's pretty weird.

Bigglesnoots

Quote from: Munglai;1641313You animate on tracing paper? That's pretty weird.
not really

have you even tried FBF'ing without the Onion Skin function in Flash?
same thing.
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

SpinningCubeClock

Quote from: Bigglesnoots;1641338not really

same thing.
Lightbox? Window? lol
hello

Bigglesnoots

Quote from: ☻DrkSpnnngCb;1641345Lightbox? Window? lol
okay sure go right ahead and animate on regular paper and stand up pressing your regular paper against the window for a week, because just doing it on tracing paper is far too easy, and it's not like it looks identically the same. oh wait it does.

Loki Clock

Quote from: bunnyclock;1641264nobody cares sorry

Sorry. I forgot, no one in the Clock Crew makes animations.

Quote from: Bigglesnoots;1641349okay sure go right ahead and animate on regular paper and stand up pressing your regular paper against the window for a week, because just doing it on tracing paper is far too easy, and it's not like it looks identically the same. oh wait it does.

Either that or paying good money for a shiny table.

Munglai

Quote from: Bigglesnoots;1641338not really

same thing.

Tracing paper is rigid and creases easily and is really unpleasant to draw on and flip. If you're going to do pencil and paper animation you might as well invest in a light box. I got mine for £40. A bunch of my friends made their own by just putting a lamp under a glass table.