News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Ah HA!

Farted by Wind-up Clock, August 07, 2009, 05:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wind-up Clock

I just unboxed, decrapped it, secured it, and installed Photoshop.

Now i need to install flash, and then we're cooking! I'm so excited!

sure it's HP, and the touchscreen has no sensitivity and it's tempermental due to the heel of my hand touching the taskbar, but still, TABLET! YAY!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thunderbolt

Beret

Topcatyo

Very nice.
Which Photoshop did you get?  I know tablets come with Elements, but, and if you don't mind me saying, Elements isn't very good for drawings (I'm basing this on what my friend who was stuck with Elements for quite some time told me).

Wind-up Clock

It's Photoshop CS2. It's the copy i acquired a while back. I need to set the brush strokes, as it feels like i'm drawing with a marker.

Or should i use pencil for sketching and the brush for inking?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

And with this, we'll finally get that graphic novel of Gao Gai Billiard Ball vs Super Vegetable Fortress Carrotcross Vs Tengen Toppa Floundan Lagann vs The Harlem Globetrotters.

TremcladClock

Topcatyo

Quote from: Dark Wind-up;1641050It's Photoshop CS2. It's the copy i acquired a while back. I need to set the brush strokes, as it feels like i'm drawing with a marker.

Or should i use pencil for sketching and the brush for inking?
I made some brushes I can send you if you want.  They feature a pencil-ish brush and some really well defined brushes that are higher quality than the defualt regular brushes.
I hope they work with CS2, though.  They should.

Silly Putty Clock

Quote from: GIANT ROBOT IMPACT;1641103And with this, we'll finally get that graphic novel of Gao Gai Billiard Ball vs Super Vegetable Fortress Carrotcross Vs Tengen Toppa Floundan Lagann vs The Harlem Globetrotters.

You left out Robocop.
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

Silly Putty Clock

Quote from: Corpsegrinder;1641159Now you do not have an excuse not to make flash masterpieces.

If you fail in this task you shall be banned and excommunicated.

That's right. You have 24 hours to pump out a feature-length giant robot action/mystery/romance film animated entirely by drawing the frames individually on the translucent skins of emeciated African children, scanning them, and arranging them in order in Flash. Judging by the drawings that you casually produce in your spare time, I trust that this is not an unreasonable demand.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

You also need to get Peter Weller to voice act for Robocop. This is imperative.

Silly Putty Clock

Quote from: GIANT ROBOT IMPACT;1641163You also need to get Peter Weller to voice act for Robocop. This is imperative.

Yeah, and get Michael Bay to write up the script. I have yet to see anyone capture the confusion, turmoil, alienation, and unfettered savagery of the giant robot condition as chillingly as he.

Silly Putty Clock

Quote from: Corpsegrinder;1641172Chillingly awful, you mean.

Way to wreck a joke. :(

Wind-up Clock

3/4 of the way through coloring, i remembered yoju could create an additional layer underneath the line layer and color it fromn there.

Oh well. You live, you learn.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Topcatyo

If you accidentally put the lineart on the background layer, don't worry, you can still color it like it's the layer underneath.  All you do is put a layer over top the background layer and set the layer's properties to "Multiply".  Now you can color over it while keeping the lineart perfectly intact.

Silly Putty Clock

I wish I was that good at flash.