News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

have you ever been working on a movie and

Farted by VCRClock, August 09, 2009, 08:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VCRClock

you get to that point where you're not even making progress anymore, you're just playing back what you have so far over and over?

somehow I think this is a really common occurrence
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

AnkhClock

zl

RobClock

i get to that point after i work for like an hour and realize i have jack shit. at that point i usually just say "FUCK IT" trash my current storyboards and start new ones, in hopes that i can complete them easier.

SockpuppetClock

I get to that point before I start making the movie

MISTA BOOTSIE

Yeah I get that.
you ever finish working on a small peice of art in your film (a character, peice of the background, etc.) when you realize you just spent a fucking huge chunk of time focusing on that one little aspect, and then it occurs to you that if you continue on at this rate you will NEVER get the damn thing done?
this happens to me nearly every time
Quote from: PirateClock;1680284whenever i see someone with a nofx shirt or hoodie i want to punch them right on the nose.

this^^^

AnkhClock

Quote from: NEUTRAL MISTA BOOTSIE;1642893Yeah I get that.
you ever finish working on a small peice of art in your film (a character, peice of the background, etc.) when you realize you just spent a fucking huge chunk of time focusing on that one little aspect, and then it occurs to you that if you continue on at this rate you will NEVER get the damn thing done?
this happens to me nearly every time

every motherfucking time

WobbuffetClock

flash rules everything around me, f.r.e.a.m.??? get the fivens, portal portal spam, y\'all

Sinister Clock

Nope, I've gotten to the point where I've stopped believing it to be impossible and actually believing that I can quite easily get this done and done well. I think this is the best movie I have ever made, finally a project I have sort of completed/near completed. I CAN DO THIS.

It may be something to do with that I started off thinking it was going to be horrible/impossible/whatever then got motivated instead of the other way round.

Also why the fuck are my storyboards just under a meg seriously. A meg used to be a heavy movie on Newgrounds.

VCRClock

Quote from: Sinister On Fire Clock;1642924Nope, I've gotten to the point where I've stopped believing it to be impossible and actually believing that I can quite easily get this done and done well. I think this is the best movie I have ever made, finally a project I have sort of completed/near completed. I CAN DO THIS.

Sounds good!

I'm actually feeling pretty positive about my movie, too (even though I'm not making anything great). I went into it saying I'd definitely have something longer than 5 seconds by Clockday. I'm already past that mark, and I'm going back to work on it tomorrow!
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

patriotclock

AstronautClock

work harder, time it better

problem fixed

MISTA BOOTSIE

Quote from: Sinister On Fire Clock;1642924Nope, I've gotten to the point where I've stopped believing it to be impossible and actually believing that I can quite easily get this done and done well. I think this is the best movie I have ever made, finally a project I have sort of completed/near completed. I CAN DO THIS.

It may be something to do with that I started off thinking it was going to be horrible/impossible/whatever then got motivated instead of the other way round.

Also why the fuck are my storyboards just under a meg seriously. A meg used to be a heavy movie on Newgrounds.

ive never gotten this as I am never positive about anything ever
Quote from: PirateClock;1680284whenever i see someone with a nofx shirt or hoodie i want to punch them right on the nose.

this^^^

Silly Putty Clock

Quote from: PassedOutFillinTheBath;1643186ive never gotten this as I am never positive about anything ever

Mista Bootsie? Negative?
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

camoclock is a great man

Quote from: VCRClock;1642881you get to that point where you're not even making progress anymore, you're just playing back what you have so far over and over?

somehow I think this is a really common occurrence

yes i do, it's called the end
poop

MISTA BOOTSIE

Quote from: Chaotic Silly Putty;1643268Mista Bootsie? Negative?

oh youd be suprised.
beneath this mild, adorable, ms paint exterior
lies a coldhearted, sinister, flash 8 pro monster

this^^^

SpongeClock SquarePants

i have thousands of swf files on my pc like that

Bigglesnoots

are we talking about our clockday flashes?
because I still have to start that one

usually I have that feeling when I make a normal movie, but I just don't have the time to play my clockday flash over and over again because usually I make it on clockday. so yeah.
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

BoomStick Clock

Why do you think I only make a movie every two years? :(