News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

God DAMNIT.

Farted by Wind-up Clock, August 23, 2009, 12:26:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wind-up Clock

So i unpack all my thingies for college, including my externals. My I drive works fine, as it should, but k:\ decides it's being a little bitch by not being recognized by windows.

I wonder what's wrong with it. After all, it's software inside it should automatically have windows recognize-

and then it hit me like a shock. The onboard software wasn't working because i REMOVED it after i installed it on my tower rig at home (to save a negigable amout of space), and never bothered to check to see if this drive worked on this little laptop that i'm typing on now. And now, i've got a 640GB drive that's as good to me as a large paperweight. Goddamnit.

TLDR windup left important shit at home and now he's stuck with a 640 GB paperweight, and emailed Western digital for help.

So how was your day?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

mauserclock

you see this is what happens when you take shit apart

WiiClock

why don't you get one of your fucking robot buddies to help you
HELLO EVERYONE.

FishbagClock

Can't you download the software from the manufacturer's website?
jkldc

AnkhClock

I just have a macbook

CaramelAppleClock

Quote from: FishbagClock;1653331Can't you download the software from the manufacturer's website?

I think he can

Wind-up Clock

Quote from: FishbagClock;1653331Can't you download the software from the manufacturer's website?

Tried that. apparently the software has to be on the mybook in order for it to register and install itself. Because i removed that software from the drive, it won't register, and for some reason i can't manually install it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TapedeckClock

Quote from: Joey;1653307why don't you get one of your fucking robot buddies to help you

lmfao
WWWWWWWWWW

Wind-up Clock

Quote from: Joey;1653307why don't you get one of your fucking robot buddies to help you

I asked them and my normal robot buddies. None of them know the answer. They just stare at me with blank red eyes and go back to playing backgammon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Odo

Quote from: RibsClock;1653531exactly.

I heart u peter
╔══════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ══════════════â•â€"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who donââ,¬â,,¢t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚══════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ══════════════╝