News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I Have Arrived

Farted by 5 O'Clock Shadow, August 31, 2009, 08:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 O'Clock Shadow

[FONT='Century Gothic']Hey everybuddy (I say that because I'm sure we'll all be buddies and pals real soon) [/FONT][FONT='Century Gothic']I just became a clockfan a few weeks ago and I'm glad to have been accepted as a part of your fine time keeping community. I'm not so handy with the Flash (last version I had was 5, good shit) but I have contributed to some newgrounds submissions (voice acting and idea generation) with varying degrees of shitiddity. I write the odd script (That sentecne is like 'Stairway to Heaven' and shit, with the double meanings, you feel me?) and am semi-aquantined with Bootclock, he is not a fan of the noise I make when I drink and this prevents us from any form of full blown friendship, but I know a brother. He drew for me my avatar, I believe it is the kickens. When the six months is up my name will be less of the incomrehensible and will read: 5 O'Clock Shadow. So I mean, there's something to look forward too.[/FONT]

[FONT='Century Gothic']See you around. You rotunders.[/FONT]

SouvlakiClock

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Hello, new friend, my name is Fred. The words you hear are in my head.

AbsintheClock

Hey look what I just did.

The Spoiler

Why is it not 5 o'clock in your avatar. You're not 12:22 shadow, are you?

bgryderclock

Hi, welcome to the CC :D

Can you draw? Why not try practicing with a couple of these or try some tutorials.

Enjoy your stay!
BAND :: BLOG :: CODE :: MOVIES :: BACKGROUNDS :: FLA

mauserclock