News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Progress of my halloween mask

Farted by AbsintheClock, October 10, 2009, 04:43:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbsintheClock

As of right now I'm just finishing up building the wire frame.

I've just got to extend the eyes forward a little bit and reshape them to match a pair of sunglass lenses that I've picked to cover the eyes.

My next steps will probably be as follows. After I am done reshaping the eyes I'm going to cover the whole thing in a mixture of celluclay, DAP plastic glue resin, and 1 part mod podge to 3 parts water for the liquid ingredients. After that I'm going to sand it down, prime it, spray it down with silver car enamel, and then I'm going to pop the lenses in and fix it up with some LED's in the eyes. So far it's turning out to be a very fun project.

Thunderbolt

PowerGloveClock

whats it supposed to be, it looks cool regardless
Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: PowerGloveClock;1678886whats it supposed to be, it looks cool regardless

AbsintheClock

Silly Putty Clock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1678890

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1678894Just a super-villain I made up.

EDIT: On a side note, what happened to Nerds? I used to love them when I was a kid.
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

PowerGloveClock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1678890
somewhat similar but the face isn't long enough

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1678894Just a super-villain I made up.
oh cool
Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

Kombucha

Quote from: Chaotic Silly Putty;1678896

EDIT: On a side note, what happened to Nerds? I used to love them when I was a kid.
I get them all the time. They're delicious.

Losperman

Quote from: Chaotic Silly Putty;1678896EDIT: On a side note, what happened to Nerds? I used to love them when I was a kid.

They are still around. They have delicious Nerd Ropes, too.

I was going to play that race when I almost got into Warhammer, Floundy.

And that is looking like it is going to be quite a creepy mask when it's all done, Mr. 'Sinthe.
Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}

:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Nerds Gum is a big contender for my favorite gum of all time.

Quote from: The Batman;1678943I was going to play that race when I almost got into Warhammer, Floundy.
I plan on playing Tyranids and give them all little mustaches ponchos and sombreros.

PropagandaClock

The Necrons are one of the worlds most amazing antaganoists.

The Nightbringer. He devours worlds not because he needs to or because he wants too, but simple because he can.
[flash]http://files.myfrogbag.com/ses6on/Space.swf Width=450 height=175[/flash]

Kombucha

Quote from: PropagandaClock;1679206The Necrons are one of the worlds most amazing antaganoists.
They're actually very boring.
Quote from: PropagandaClock;1679206The Nightbringer. He devours worlds not because he needs to or because he wants too, but simple because he can.
Wrong. The Nightbringer attacks planets because it enjoys creating suffering in the planet's inhabitants and it likes to eat the souls of the planet's inhabitants.

SoBe Clock

It made me think:

Seriously this mask could be an awesome protoss mask.

Kombucha

Absinthe requires more vespene gas if he is to make it into a Protoss mask.

PropagandaClock

Quote from: The Despoiler;1679218They're actually very boring.
Chaos and Dark eldar are for emos and homos, they're not "evil", they're corny. They think sadism, torture and domination are tools and traits worthy of a evil faction;
The Necrons don't petty themselves with the likes, they only marsch on silently, roaring mute battlecries as they destroy all forms of life.

That is not even evil, that is justice.

Quote from: The Despoiler;1679218Wrong. The Nightbringer attacks planets because it enjoys creating suffering in the planet's inhabitants and it likes to eat the souls of the planet's inhabitants.
The Nightbringer is death incarnate, a sadistic god with the power to unmake the stars. It delights in inflicting pain and suffering not only to feed but simply because it can.

I am more right than you are.
[flash]http://files.myfrogbag.com/ses6on/Space.swf Width=450 height=175[/flash]

AbsintheClock

Can we get back to me understanding what the fuck you guys are talking about? Thanks.

Silly Putty Clock

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1679534Can we get back to me understanding what the fuck you guys are talking about? Thanks.

Since you're making the costume anyway, why not take it to the next level and begin a career in crime?

EDIT: Or world domination, whatever floats your boat.
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

AbsintheClock

Just put the first coat of celluclay on the helmet. I've got to sand it down and refill some patches with a second coat followed by a second sanding. It's still a little bit wet around the edges.

BunnyClock

TelephoneClock

Can't wait to see when it's finished!