News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

The Official Valve Games Thread

Farted by TequilaClock, October 16, 2009, 11:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TequilaClock

MOD EDIT: Guys, this thread is now for all valve games, rather than just TF2. Rather than making a separate thread every time someone wants to get together a group for any valve game other than TF2, organize all matches for all valve games here.  This thread is also to be used for discussion of valve games (updates, news, trailers, videos, etc..)

So... I have been playing more a month or so already. This shit is fucking cocaine.

And apparently I have been blowing a lot of shit up as a Sniper.

So far I know that Marlin, Floppy, GameSlave, AirPump, Bolt, Polyhedron and Tricky play very frequently. Does anyone else have an account so we stick up?

buttplug

I got sick of it and I can't even play it anymore... it was fun while it lasted though.

Slurpee

I been playing prop hunt that shit is hilarious

buttplug

Quote from: Slurpee;1681378I been playing prop hunt that shit is hilarious

What is it? I logged on just to try it but the server wasn't working so I left.

Slurpee

hide and go seek.

half the team is scouts but the player models are replaced with random props from the level, and they have like 40 seconds to find an inconspicuous spot. then the other team, which is all pyros, and sometimes like one or two heavies, has the remainder of the time to try to find and kill all the scouts.

it would be easy for the pyros except firing your weapon does damage to you (you can die from it) so they can't just shoot everything. (the heavy can, especially if he has a sandvich, but the props don't get set on fire by heavies, so yeah.)

[u2]2qvSb1Al_sE[/u2]

TequilaClock

How can I install this?  What's your Steam ID btw?

GameSlave

I know Breadfruit used to play a lot, but I don't know his Steam ID.
Quote from: Slurpee;1681392hide and go seek
That looks awesome
Quote from: FloundermanClock;1840382
Quote from: ButtplugClock;1840380There are plenty of stupid democrats as well. In fact most people are idiots.
Well its the difference between "derp we should ban fatty foods" and "I am going to literally rape every american child after you vote me in"

buttplug

Quote from: TequilaClock;1681394How can I install this?  What's your Steam ID btw?

Its a modded server, no installing.

K3LTR0N

AmberArachnidClock

I play it all the time, since 2007, I never got sick of it.
My id is number1hitjam

buttplug

Quote from: Satellite;1681404I play it all the time, since 2007, I never got sick of it.
My id is number1hitjam

Wow it's that old already?

ToyotaClock

HorseChestnutClock

I play it. Steam ID Eraserlock (76561197995640016)

Quote from: Slurpee;1681378I been playing prop hunt that shit is hilarious

I agree! Prop hunt is awsome!

DigitalLemonClock

secret protip: nobody cares about your score

hampshire heavies is a pretty good server

but mariokart 24/7 is best obviously
BAN EVERYBODY

EnglishClock

Yeah I play from time to time, and now I really wanna play prop hunt.

Add me: Englishclock.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Topcatyo

Haven't played recently but when I get in the groove of the game I can be pretty good at times.

Pin Clock

I play it every now and then...

Steam: PinClock. Add it.
if there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock that'd be pretty fucked up wouldn't it?

PowerGloveClock

Quote from: TequilaClock;1681370So far I know that Marlin, Floppy, GameSlave, AirPump, Bolt, Polyhedron and Tricky play very frequently.
i don't get a mention >: (
Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.