News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Let

Farted by Loki Clock, October 17, 2009, 05:55:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loki Clock

It will be a cool way to build an identity as a group. We'll have our own group lexicon!

DWARFINATORclock

I'm ok with having our own lexicon, I'm not okay with calling animations "anims". Seriously Loki, anims? What were you thinking!?

AstronautClock

DWARFINATORclock

clocksploitation movies

Loki Clock

We need some special smileys, too. I know I used to use (D) all the time, because it looks like a clock smiling if you turn your head sideways.

TequilaClock

Fireman

Let's start calling animations "animutions".

mauserclock

lets start having a big gay butt orgy

Loki Clock

Quote from: mauserclock;1681475lets start having a big gay butt orgy

I don't see why you have to be so negative all the time.

RabidClock

Quote from: ᛚᚮᚴᛁ᛫ᚴᛚᚢᚴᚴᛆ;1681476I don't see why you have to be so negative all the time.
I think he meant it in a good way

DWARFINATORclock

Quote from: RabidClock;1681477I think he meant it in a good way

I think he meant it in an I'm a big troll and want to get banned way.

Beret

anims is a thing used all over the internet dude.

TremcladClock

how about we call them abominations

AstronautClock

lets call it "we only make these because we get awards for it sometimes tions"

EnglishClock

Quote from: ᛚᚮᚴᛁ᛫ᚴᛚᚢᚴᚴᛆ;1681470I know I used to use (D) all the time, because it looks like a clock smiling if you turn your head sideways.

I don't see it. :confused:

Quote from: Redhead Clock;1681486lets call it "we only make these because we get awards for it sometimes tions"

Are there really people who do this? Why would anybody make a flash JUST for the pixel award? If you don't genuinely care about making flash why would you care about the flash award? I just never understood it really.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Loki Clock

Quote from: EnglishClock;1681487I don't see it. :confused:

Like, look at :), but then look at (D) sideways!

EnglishClock

Quote from: ᛚᚮᚴᛁ᛫ᚴᛚᚢᚴᚴᛆ;1681488Like, look at :), but then look at (D) sideways!

Oooh, the brackets are the body. Well if you look at it the standard sideways, like you have to do with >:-( and :-) then it's actually an angry clock.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Loki Clock

Quote from: EnglishClock;1681490Oooh, the brackets are the body. Well if you look at it the standard sideways, like you have to do with >:-( and :-) then it's actually an angry clock.

Oh, yeah! He looks like he's about to, like, shoot a whole room of guys with a cool gun or something!

mauserclock

whoever changed my avatar deserves a large amount of high fives

DWARFINATORclock

Quote from: mauserclock;1681492whoever changed my avatar deserves a large amount of high fives

You can thank me by stop acting like a dick.