News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

CLAIM YOUR NANOWRIMO VICTORY! Go to NaNoWriMo.org and Validate!

Farted by SnakeClock, November 28, 2009, 05:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SnakeClock

The National Novel Writing Month is drawing rapidly to a close! Some of us are right on track, some of us are fighting to catch up, but a select few of you are already victorious!

You need to share it with the world! Go to the NaNoWriMo website and validate your winning word count. You'll get all sorts of rewards and goodies for being a winner, including an opportunity to get a paperback version of your NaNoWriMo book (very cool), and I'll see if I can arrange it so that all the winners will get shiny NaNoWriMo winner medals!

Congratulations, everyone!

Also, YOU HAVE TO DO IT BEFORE MONDAY AT MIDNIGHT! Otherwise it doesn't count.

SnakeClock

Quote from: ClockRadioClock;1699250i am good at writing

Nice going, Radio! I knew you could do it!

And at least one of us did it...

TapedeckClock

alright well i made it to 2000 B)

BTW IM ONLY 18 MINUTES LATE BUT IM STILL SHARING IT WITH THE WORLD BECAUSE I TAKE PRIDE IN MY WORK AND FEEL THAT NOONE SHOULD RESTRAIN MY CREATIVITY.

http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/541911
WWWWWWWWWW

clockradioclock

Quote from: SnakeClock;1699339Nice going, Radio! I knew you could do it!

And at least one of us did it...

I think I stole all your writing powers and then used them combined with mine : (

I still love you, SnakeClock. If anything, your words of encouragement are what kept me moving.
[SIGPIC]dance with me[/SIGPIC]

SnakeClock

Quote from: ClockRadioClock;1699379I think I stole all your writing powers and then used them combined with mine : (

I still love you, SnakeClock. If anything, your words of encouragement are what kept me moving.

Thanks. :)

Will you let me read it?

clockradioclock

I'm going to have to fix up the beginning and probably the rest as well, but I guess I could send it to you after a quick revision if you really want to read it. Won't be any good, though.

I still have to read your Patchwork Hearts from last year's wrimo and i swear that I'll get it read during the holidays. :P
[SIGPIC]dance with me[/SIGPIC]

Sombra

Failed again, third year in a row. Looking at what I did manage to finish, I'm pretty happy with how much my writing has improved over the past few years.