News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I need someone to pick on.

Farted by Boffer Clock, November 09, 2009, 05:48:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boffer Clock

For a flash animation, originaly the person I was going to use to pick on, I doubt is even here anymore, So i need someone (Clock, clockfriend, or clockfan, i dont really care.) to pick on. Currently in this project are

Myself
Loki
Flounderman
Dr.
BlueZombie

and I need three more. (Not including person picked on.)
Marcio:What would you do if you found out you slept with a relative.
CraSHAKEZULA81:Oh, i\'d gouge out my eyes and throw myself out of Thebes, clearly.
Marcio:Thebes...Isn\'t that part of your leg?
CraSHAKEZULA81:That would be a thigh, you uncultured ass.
Marcio:I thought that was a type of chicken from kfc?
CraSHAKEZULA81:You only think that because you\'re black.
Marcio:Oh, clearly.

PentagramClock

I\'ve had this signature for years now, I think I may need a new one.

Quote from: MadnessCombatThe truth is, The only friends I have are God and Jesus
Quote from: TI-83 Clock;674449imaginary friends dont count

CaramelAppleClock

include me as person not picked on

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Elements or Heavy Metal would work well for that role.

Kaijuclock

Why am i not in that movie, Flounderman is and if you get one you get both :(

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: mC:/Sound.wav;1690316Why am i not in that movie, Flounderman is and if you get one you get both :(

Maltese too, it's a package deal.

Slash

Quote from: CompoundWordClock;1690370Maltese too, it's a package deal.

I thought he was only available with the child-sized package.

Kaijuclock

Quote from: Mr. Super Awesome Man;1690376I thought he was only available with the child-sized package.
Only when you order the Canadian kids meal.

Boffer Clock

okay, my work so far is myself as a marriage counsoler/therapist trying to help loki with his necrophilia problem, then going home and bitching about never getting an award. Roomates are to include flounderman, maltese and girclock.

This is gunna be kinda weird, originaly I was gunna pick on Boston from back a few months/a year ago because of his random interjections to conversations nobody wanted him in, but, I'll wing it.

Edit: and yes, ill add C.A. simply because his song from his sig got fucking stuck in my head
CraSHAKEZULA81:Oh, i\'d gouge out my eyes and throw myself out of Thebes, clearly.

AwesomeMan

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Loki Clock

Quote from: Boffer Clock;1690407okay, my work so far is myself as a marriage counsoler/therapist trying to help loki with his necrophilia problem, then going home and bitching about never getting an award. Roomates are to include flounderman, maltese and girclock.

:thumbs:

CaramelAppleClock

Awesome :thumbs:
You get a role in my Fall Of Clock series

TheCheshireClock

Kaijuclock

Quote from: TheCheshireClock;1690716I'm kind of a faggot.
You are extemely a faggot.

HI CHESIRE!

TheCheshireClock

Quote from: mC:/Sound.wav;1690718You are extemely a faggot.

HI CHESIRE!

SCREW YOU I'LL GET MY BIG BROTHER!

Hi Gir! :D

InuitClock

pick on me if you wish to. since im not much, heres some link that might give some insperation:
http://www.youtube.com/user/southparkking2
Currently Drawing: on break, will be back Febuery z_z

Boffer Clock

Since there was such a great turnout I'll put all the people in this thread in at least as a cameo. I'm gunna give you a heads up though, this will be the first flash Ive done all the way through, so the animation will probably not be very high end.

BlueGasMask

Am I too late?

Id be an excellent person to pick on. I'm a know it all in conversations, I'm narcisstic when I'm stressed and I'm just over all lazy, hell I've only ever made one contribution to this place and it's pretty obvious that I ripped off rupee. I removed it now.

Plus, the only self-published version of me is in that shitty flash which I just removed, I draw myself differently now. (I should upload a scan sometime.)

Wow, I'm a dickhead.

(EDIT: my avy was drawn by Hyundai and although it looks hella-fuckin-balls-to-the-wall-awesome it's not how I draw. shit.)
I GIVE UP D:<

BilliardBall10

can i be in?

also i dont know if i would b gewd 2 be picked at?

im not very funny/cool or asshol enough

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.