News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

You guys are the shit

Farted by TomatoClock, November 29, 2009, 09:15:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BinaryClock

Quote from: Slurpee;1699393barring ftp interference?
here's exactly what would happen:
at the start of it, some people would do nothing. others would dick around harmlessly editing/moving posts and shit like that, just having a good time.

then, a troll, or a couple of trolls, would jump at the lack of consequence and start fucking things up by merging/deleting threads, or banning people.
some upstanding citizens would try to prevent this, using the handful of tools at their disposal, but, having no access to the logs, because the admin panel's location isn't public knowledge, they would mostly just contribute to the confusion.
but then, at some point, everyone would be completely outclassed when one of the more competent individuals (from our pool of regular users I'd guess clam) would either find their way into the admin panel, or else do some crazy hacker shit well beyond my area of familiarity (sage's brother had a knack for this iirc) and appropriate control.
howsoever it played out, the bbs, if not the entire site, would probably be unusable within 24 hours, if that.

irc would probably stay up, but all the stupids would either flock to ngbbs or the lock legion, or start up a new site without talking to anybody else about it. a few people would insist that it was totally fun before X person came in and starting fucking everything up.

I like to imagine that you have large red button that will do this that is labeled "Self-Destruct Sequence - Use Only In Case Of Emergency or Boredom[/COLOR]"
BinaryClock, if you wanna play uno type !unohelp to see how to

GodClock

i feel like i havent really done anything here i;ve just been here
Sw@g
Quote from: Kodiakclock;1893997godclock probably now that I think about it. We could bro it out he could learn me how to surf and then we cruise bro our way out of there into brosville

BinaryClock

Quote from: GodClock;1699428i feel like i havent really done anything here i;ve just been here

I've barely done that! :hi5:
BinaryClock, if you wanna play uno type !unohelp to see how to

GodClock

Quote from: BinaryClock;1699430I've barely done that! :hi5:

:hi5:
Sw@g
Quote from: Kodiakclock;1893997godclock probably now that I think about it. We could bro it out he could learn me how to surf and then we cruise bro our way out of there into brosville

TomatoClock

Quote from: Ultra Religious;1699095Tomatoclock, this was a very flimsy boy queer puff thread, if you wanna come out just say it man. I mean I like to get my daily fill of some nice warm clock, just as much as the next guy, but you don't see me making subtle hints on the boards.
HAHA! English, Your British words are ones ive never head before.
Solanum lycopersicum

BlackberryClοck

here's exactly what would happen:
at the start of it, some people would do nothing. others would dick around harmlessly editing/moving posts and shit like that, just having a good time.

then, a troll, or a couple of trolls, would jump at the lack of consequence and start fucking things up by merging/deleting threads, or banning people.
some upstanding citizens would try to prevent this, using the handful of tools at their disposal, but, having no access to the logs, because the admin panel's location isn't public knowledge, they would mostly just contribute to the confusion.
but then, at some point, everyone would be completely outclassed when one of the more competent individuals (from our pool of regular users I'd guess clam) would either find their way into the admin panel, or else do some crazy hacker shit well beyond my area of familiarity (sage's brother had a knack for this iirc) and appropriate control.
howsoever it played out, the bbs, if not the entire site, would probably be unusable within 24 hours, if that.

irc would probably stay up, but all the stupids would either flock to ngbbs or the lock legion, or start up a new site without talking to anybody else about it. a few people would insist that it was totally fun before X person came in and starting fucking everything up.

This is pretty much what happened when .cc died the first time.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

here's exactly what would happen:the bbs, if not the entire site, would probably be unusable within 24 hours, if that.

Give me admin powers and I'll have the job done in 3.

CubeMelonClock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1701273Give me admin powers and I'll have the job done in 3.

Didn't I get you in the bum once?