News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

THIS IS A SONG ABOUT KITTENS

Farted by K3LTR0N, December 05, 2009, 03:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K3LTR0N

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/293582
VOTE 5 I GUESS ALSO THIS TOOK ME 5 DAYS TO MAKE SO ITS REALLY GOOD

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

That was so fucking gangsta I went out and killed a cop and adopted a kitten.

K3LTR0N

Silly Putty Clock

Fifened.
That was so fucking hardcore I went out and yelled "FUCK YOU" at a cop and got beaten up by the cop and adopted a kitten.
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

K3LTR0N

RobClock

PowerGloveClock

this was so awesome i went out and got beaten up by a kitten and adopted a cop
Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

Silly Putty Clock

Quote from: PowerGloveClock;1701154this was so awesome i went out and got beaten up by a kitten and adopted a cop

your doign it wrong
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

Kombucha

K3LTR0N

GO GOGO GOG OGOGOGO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO

TapedeckClock

OMG 5'D SO HARD LOVE THE GIRL PART SO GREAT, DEFINATLEY BEST THING IVE HEARD IN FOREVER THIS IS GOING ON MY IPOD B)
WWWWWWWWWW

SpongeClock SquarePants

a cop beated a kitten so i they adopted me

K3LTR0N

wow you guys are awesome!!!!!!!!

PowerGloveClock

Quote from: weenie roast;1701494FUCK KITTENS
ew why would you want to do that
Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

K3LTR0N

CubeMelonClock