News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I'm doing a portrait of Jack White due for Illustration Class at 1 PM tomorrow (today)

Farted by Topcatyo, December 09, 2009, 02:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lump Clock

Looks better. Maybe broaden his shoulders a little, but other than that I can't see anything else.

SnakeClock

Heh, it looks like the animated version of him from It Might Get Loud. Primo work. :D

Though I think larger pupils would be well-advised.

patriotclock

Quote from: Topcatyo;1702716This is too important for the Arts Lounge.  Can mods please move this after 1 PM EST of Wednesday?

got this

Topcatyo

Quote from: Cancer;1703118Looks better. Maybe broaden his shoulders a little, but other than that I can't see anything else.
Quote from: SnakeClock;1703130Heh, it looks like the animated version of him from It Might Get Loud. Primo work. :D
Hahaha, cool.  I've been wanting to see that movie.  They have an animated version of him?  Awesome.
QuoteThough I think larger pupils would be well-advised.
I'd upload the latest version to show you but I am unable to.

I can say, though, that I have printed out the finished version of the picture (damn laser printers printed too dark) and it went over fairly well in Illustration class.  Thanks a bunch for all the help, guys!
Quote from: PatriotClock;1703131got this

PoisonshroomClock

try and sink in his eyes a bit more, even if there's complete black around his eyes. for me that's a defining feature so you should try and elaborate on it