News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

DAILY DOODLE 34!!!

Farted by AbsintheClock, January 05, 2010, 04:44:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbsintheClock

clockradioclock

I'll probably be drawing more hands in future daily doodles, I really need practice.
[SIGPIC]dance with me[/SIGPIC]

AbsintheClock

I have trouble with hands too. My advice is just take your time, break it down as much as possible, and don't do detail until everything is all mapped out.

Loki Clock

It also helps if you look under the skin. Drawing from medical reference pictures, especially of bones and tendons to start with, will change your drawings forever.

(User was banned for this post; Reason: Shut the fuck up already!)

K3LTR0N

THE RECTANGLE TOOL THING ON PAINT IS FUN!!

Silly Putty Clock

THAT'S ONE RECTANGLEY BOX!!!!
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

AbsintheClock

Silly Putty Clock

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1713267

http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2009-10/ten-young-geniuses-shaking-science-today?page=4

QuoteHe silenced his critics in 2007 when he showed that one of the LINCs serves a vital function in human cells. He dubbed it HOTAIR, a wry nod to the fact that so many scientists thought his field of research was full of it. The molecule delivers proteins to a crucial cluster of genes and helps regulate immune response, cancer growth, and fat and stem-cell production, among other things. “If we can unravel their code, we can engineer these molecules to bend the genome to our will,” Rinn says. “That would be a totally new facet for therapeutics and human health.”
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

PoisonshroomClock

Quote from: ᛚᚮᚴᛁ᛫ᚴᛚᚢᚴᚴᛆ;1713256It also helps if you look under the skin. Drawing from medical reference pictures, especially of bones and tendons to start with, will change your drawings forever.

(User was banned for this post; Reason: Shut the fuck up already!)

hahaha nice