News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Apple iPad

Farted by screwdriver_clock, January 27, 2010, 02:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mauserclock

this is a shiny first generation machine

AlbinoClock

Quote from: MorbidlyObeseBlackLady;1723042The SDK that was released for it shows that there is a new "local folder" section in the OS, which allows apps to save to that folder, meaning pictures could be saved in there, and in turn could be accessed by other programs. And since programs save their spots in the cache, or autosave the work, someone could open safari, copy the picture to the clipboard, and then open photoshop and paste it in, work on it (pinch to zoom) and use their fingers to crop and manipulate the image.

That would be great if real computers didn't already do a better job at filling the need. It's like you're extolling the virtues of the octagonal wheel when it's really best to just make the fucking thing round.

QuoteAs for DRM, iTunes has been slowly removing DRM from all of their media, which is present in all of the Music store at the time being.

All apps are completely controlled by Apple and they have the ability to modify your files. Call it DRM or not, but it's completely locked down. This is not your device, it is Apple's device.

Klop

How much multitouch is it? 5 points? or more?
[FLASH]http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/4792/maplemaplemaplefv9.swf height=150 width=400[/FLASH]
yeah yeah the name mapleclock is taken
i know..

http://hydrauliccat.newgrounds.com/flash/

Lump Clock

"iPad" makes me think of the way a whiny jew would sound if he/she said "ipod".

buttplug

Quote from: Renaissance Mini-Me;1723221Precisely the source of all of Apple's problems.

^-1

AmberArachnidClock

GearBoxClock

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

So, is it like an ipod tampon or what?
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

Carefoot

I'm getting one to keep under the pillow for beating off.

I look at my iphone occasionally and think, how can I make this not fit in my pocket or make phone calls?

Clocktopus

PirateClock

_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

ToyotaClock

Am I really the only one that thought this was a hilarious mispronunciation of iPod

ToyotaClock

Quote from: ToyotaClock;1723797Am I really the only one that thought this was a hilarious mispronunciation of iPod

Quote from: Satt;1722559ya gays gat tha ipad? ah lave mah ipad.

Kay. Good.

Blue

I am actually pretty shocked at how low the features are on the iPad... it seems to me a big bunch of fail.

But, I will probably get one for my job, since I will likely be expected to make apps for it. Of course I'll make sure it's the cheapest model... Don't need to feed the monster that has become Apple.

The sad thing is, I have two Ipod touches... I can do more with those at a time then I can with the iPad... if it could run multiple apps then it might be kinda worth it... It's crazy that it cant.
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/mupff0/snowflake.swf]width=670 height=200 quality=medium wmode=transparent[/FLASH]

TelephoneClock

iPad more like iBad amirite?

Munglai

Quote from: Renaissance Mini-Me;1723221Precisely the source of all of Apple's problems.

You mean the source of your problem with Apple. I think Apple's doing pretty well with their shiny overpriced hardware.

Honestly though, I can't understand why people get so angry about it. Apple make nice stuff and it's expensive. So do loads of companies. Is it just because all the flashy douchebags buy Apple stuff?

CubeMelonClock