News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

A strange series of entertaining nightmares, part 1.

Farted by CubeMelonClock, January 31, 2010, 05:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CubeMelonClock

A strange series of entertaining nightmares, part 1.
The Steel Coffin

Blanket, check
Pillow, check
Tired, check

laying on my right side, my left hand overlaps my right forearm as I close my eyes.
it gets dark and at some point I
cross over.
v
v
v
>>>>>>>v*
v<<<<<<<*
v
v
v
patterns shapes and colors form in nothingness.
curious where they are?
my body doesn't exist in this space. This I know well by now.

I wake up in front of a big empty house and materialize inside where I find several well known strangers.
two of the people in the house are friends with me on facebook, but I will only mention their names if they specifically ask to be mentioned.

They all stare and laugh. While good times are being had. I understand this but know that I can't help what I'm about to do. I rest my head down on a pillow on the dusty hardwood floor of the house. Beyond the walls I can already feel an evil presence looking in.

Upon laying on the pillow my body is slowly dragged all around the room defying physics.
I pick up speed as everyone watches me in candid disbelief, tentatively losing their smiles they tell me to stop.
"Alright chris, knock it off."
But there was no way to stop it.

I become one with a victim.
A woman is trapped in a metal coffin buried underground, asleep she doesn't yet know. So I lay there motionless. The walls of the house disappear revealing fields. I lay motionless in hypnotized eye open sleep, laying on the hardwood floor with my strangers at my side trying to console me, only understanding that something isn't right.
"Chris, are you alright? Say something! Get him some water."

Somewhere, she wakes up. And so do I.
Anxiety quickly sets in. She stays remarkably controlled and instantly realizes her situation.
We look around our claustrophobic prison at pure, black, soul piercing darkness. We are stuck. We bang our hands against the walls of the metal trap, frantic and desperate. I can hear her screaming. She kicks and cries.

She hears church bells start to ring above the surface as she sobs.

She nervously strokes her fingers on her left hand and bites her nails. She knows she will be trapped here for the last few hours of her life. And she listens to the church bells as tears gently run down her face in the darkness of the steel coffin trap.
It will be the last sound she hears on this planet.
I get to wake up.

VirusClock

Very interesting dreams indeed! It reminds me of the general feel that my dreams have, except that they are not nightmares but rather quite the opposite, having beyond-the-norm control over my other, nightly reality.

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

TwistClock

Quote from: The Flounderman;1662631BRING IT ON LITTLE MAN

YOU\'RE NOT EVEN REAL GOLD

YOU\'RE PYRITE WITH A .001% GAYTONIUM IMPURITY

THE MOST GAYDIOACTIVE ELEMENT KNOWN TO GAY

CubeMelonClock

Quote from: TwistClock;1724094Alright Chris, knock it off, this isn't funny

i lold