News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Kittens or Puppies?

Farted by K3LTR0N, February 08, 2010, 06:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K3LTR0N

pop-tart

These are my idiot cats. The orange one is Mork, the grey one is Mindy.

Kaijuclock

pop-tart

Quote from: 大怪獣;1727959You should upload mindy to
www.catsinsinks.com

LOL.. never saw that before.

Here's Mork kicking Mindy's ass.

Kaijuclock

I didnt realize the mork and mindy reference till you just said that, Touche.

pop-tart

Quote from: 大怪獣;1727964I didnt realize the mork and mindy reference till you just said that, Touche.
Well, we had Mork first. So when we adopted the kitten... we just had to call her Mindy..

AbbaZabaClock

My cats

Bizkit

Blitzkrieg

Anne Frank-n-furter

Fernando Magellen
We\'ll be back shortly.

pop-tart

Awesome fuckin names..

Anne Frank N Furter is genius on its own.. but the fact that she's sporting a Hitler stache.. goddamn

Fernando reminds me of my goofy as cat

PhantomCatClock

As someone who loves cats and cannot stand dogs, puppies. We had about three puppies before we realized that we hated dogs and puppies always seem to turn into them. This cat is 17 years old this cat has been in my life longer than my father and she follows me around, pays attention to me, comes when she's called... but she was a nightmare when she was a kitten.

edit: oh whoops, we're on names now.

I could pretty much just steal this picture, she looks almost exactly like it

but she has a scar on her left leg and her right eye has this one big permanently bloodshot vein on the right side. I stare at my cat a lot.

AbbaZabaClock

Quote from: pop-tart;1944486Awesome fuckin names..

Anne Frank N Furter is genius on its own.. but the fact that she's sporting a Hitler stache.. goddamn

Fernando reminds me of my goofy as cat

Fernandos a big ass cat, he does what he does. Blitz is an obscenely hyper cat whos more affectionate than any ive met. Bizkit is my favorite, shes my little old lady though. Frank is a good cat, not bad at all.
We\'ll be back shortly.

AbbaZabaClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1944487As someone who loves cats and cannot stand dogs, puppies. We had about three puppies before we realized that we hated dogs and puppies always seem to turn into them. This cat is 17 years old this cat has been in my life longer than my father and she follows me around, pays attention to me, comes when she's called... but she was a nightmare when she was a kitten.

Yeah cats are pretty boss.
We\'ll be back shortly.

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

WrenchClock

PezClock

SpongeClock SquarePants

I'd say kittens but then again the president of the USA has them for dinner so how great can an animal be when its just food right? So i go for little dogs instead i don't see them being that low on the food chain.

Schmellements Clawk

miracle fruit

OcarinaClock

love cats!  and i especially love to snort the things that they give to them as an anesthetic haha.  but really cats are awesome!
APRIL 23, 2008

Never forget.
Quote from: GearBox;1349678The Clock Crew may die, IF we don\'t get more people like CrustClock, who are good at flash. Thankfully, people are coming back (ie, CorpseGrinder).

MonsterMunch

Who's the fucking necromancer that posted in a thread that has been dead for three years?

AbbaZabaClock

We\'ll be back shortly.