News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

A n00bish Question

Farted by I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I, February 13, 2010, 09:29:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

How do I add sound to a flash? And I don't want to know where to get it, just how to add it.
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

RobClock

clockradioclock

File>Import>Import to library>choose your file

Make a new layer specifically for sound, go into your library, drag the sound onto the stage in the new layer and set it to either Event or Stream depending on what you want to do with the clip.

For more info on using sound in Flash, use Google.
[SIGPIC]dance with me[/SIGPIC]

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

K3LTR0N

whatever

lol they both died within an hour

RobClock

Sorry pal.

You probably should have posted them in general forum, it may have given them a chance. :(

I shall try once more, this time with FEELING!

Fountain

Quote from: Hourglass;1729615How do I add sound to a flash? And I don't want to know where to get it, just how to add it.
Way 1) File > Import > Import to Library > Choose the sound > Click on frame > Choose Event > You see "Sound" drop off menu > select which audio > You're done

Way 2) File > Import > Import to Library > Choose the Sound > Make New Layer > Click keyframe(s) on new layer > Go to Properties > You see the drop-off menu for "Sound > Select the sound > set it to stream > You Are Done.

K3LTR0N

um we already  addressed the sound problem plz read thread b4 posting!!!!!!!!

pop-tart

Quote from: I AM KATAMARI CLOCK;1729967um we already addressed the sound problem plz read thread b4 posting!!!!!!!!

alright, now that I know how to add sound, how can I shorten the lengths of the file?

marmite

Quote from: BoxingFeetAppleKicker;1730065alright, now that I know how to add sound, how can I shorten the lengths of the file?
Are you familiar with the timeline and the difference between frames and keyframes. any animation in flash starts with the timeline. by length do you mean file size or how many frames are in your flash movie, I found it difficult to understand your quest so I gave two possible answers. I hope this helps
SIGNATURE TOO LARGE