News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Best Review I

Farted by Beret, February 21, 2010, 08:31:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pop-tart

I told you to stop using the fucking repitive music.

And you call yourself an artsit.

TelephoneClock

If only they would tell you how they really feel about your game :wiebel:

Kaijuclock

You know where this kind of thread belongs. Why you guys always make me do my job?

Kombucha

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Beret

Quote from: Telephone;1732622If only they would tell you how they really feel about your game :wiebel:

The funny thing is that it wasn't a game.

Quote from: GirClock;1732623You know where this kind of thread belongs. Why you guys always make me do my job?

Sorry man, I didn't realize how tight everyone's asses have gotten since I left.

Kaijuclock

Quote from: Beret;1732625The funny thing is that it wasn't a game.

Sorry man, I didn't realize how tight everyone's asses have gotten since I left.

You think I'm a tight ass? I'm a pretty nice mod......... Good luck saying something like that to some of the others.

Beret

Quote from: Girlcock;1732629You think I'm a tight ass? I'm a pretty nice mod......... Good luck saying something like that to some of the others.

Not you specifically. You're a pretty cool dude, but after having this thread spammed in like 30 seconds, and reading some of the other threads, it just leaves an impression. I see that Dwarf has done a Cadillac and gone Nazi.

TequilaClock