News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

That Audio Contest! Audio Molestia!

Farted by Kaijuclock, March 16, 2010, 01:50:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaijuclock

Well, Let's do this again. I am extending the deadline as I don't have the original thread as a reminder.

What is Audio Molestia?
Audio Molestia is a audio contest for the clockcrew to participate and enjoy. All user generated music is allowed, and all genres, as long as it is created for this contest and fits the subject matter.

What is the prize?
A pixel award, More than likely. I am planning on something else big for this, but it is a surprise.

A surprise?
Yes sir/ma'am, A surprise, It won't involve selling or anything like that, but it will be nice.

How will the winners be judged?
By the general user base, Duh! And unlike other contests, If we have enough entries, we will go off a top 3 tier.

When is the deadline for this contest?
April 13th

What is the subject?
Clockcrew

Where can I send my entries?
Pm DiscoBallClock a link please.

Now have fun, and play fair. Samples are welcome, but down right ripping off will get you disqualified.

pop-tart

Awesome idea.

I will try to do something for this.

TMC

Quote from: Black Ranger;1736444Awesome idea.

I will try to do something for this.

So umm... yeah! I want in.
Quote from: DarkcherryJUST BECAUSE [TONY MONTANA\'S] LIFE IS NON-STOP ACTION AND YOU JUST SIT AROUND ALL DAY MASTURBATING DOESN\'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO CRITICISE HIS MANIC ADVENTURES. HE\'S A MAN OF ACTION. A GALACTIC COWBOY RIDING THE EXTREMITY BUS TO THE EDGE OF TIME!

FUCK YOU.

What happen?

Kaijuclock

TMC

Quote from: DarkcherryJUST BECAUSE [TONY MONTANA\'S] LIFE IS NON-STOP ACTION AND YOU JUST SIT AROUND ALL DAY MASTURBATING DOESN\'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO CRITICISE HIS MANIC ADVENTURES. HE\'S A MAN OF ACTION. A GALACTIC COWBOY RIDING THE EXTREMITY BUS TO THE EDGE OF TIME!

FUCK YOU.

What happen?

K3LTR0N

gir you are such a nice guy
and i bet you wont mess things up!

Kaijuclock

single entries only for the first contest, I want to see how many people will submit and that will be mucked up if people put in more than one entry.

TMC

Quote from: Green Ranger;1737415single entries only for the first contest, I want to see how many people will submit and that will be mucked up if people put in more than one entry.

Meh, otay. uncount that as my entry.. that's just for fun.

FUCK YOU.

What happen?

Kaijuclock

Will do, Also that was pretty cool.