News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

So I got laid off Apple.

Farted by TMC, March 16, 2010, 07:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TMC

Remember when I started working there over 3 yrs ago, yeah.. that shit was crazy...
Also they fired me for breaking policy and procedure, I couldn't prove I wasn't high when I came back from lunch.. which is bullshit since they couldn't prove I was high ever, despite the fact I was alllwaayys high at that store...

Anyway, I'm fighting it and I should have my job back someday, until then I got Winter Music Conference and my music to catch up on, it's like a vacation without the pay.

I'll write the story out later, until then I'm going to go grab a 12 pack.
Also I was thinking about getting back into some flash designs for sketches, got a record label that I'm going to move to art label and see if I can get some talent to help out.

p.s. soundcloud.com/nullality
Quote from: DarkcherryJUST BECAUSE [TONY MONTANA\'S] LIFE IS NON-STOP ACTION AND YOU JUST SIT AROUND ALL DAY MASTURBATING DOESN\'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO CRITICISE HIS MANIC ADVENTURES. HE\'S A MAN OF ACTION. A GALACTIC COWBOY RIDING THE EXTREMITY BUS TO THE EDGE OF TIME!

FUCK YOU.

What happen?

F U Clock

Not to rain on your parade but I haaate the Apple store. There's always like thirteen fucking people in there and it's like, overstaff much? I mean I get it, but it's enough to make me never want to go in there.

But yeah, sounds like bullshit dawg.

PowerGloveClock

i thought this thread was about getting laid, for real
Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

TMC

Quote from: Eff Yoo Clawk;1736895Not to rain on your parade but I haaate the Apple store. There's always like thirteen fucking people in there and it's like, overstaff much? I mean I get it, but it's enough to make me never want to go in there.

But yeah, sounds like bullshit dawg.

Our store was special, we were one of the stores that did it own thing ALL THE TIME... so for instance, we were always short staffed. fuck it, who cares..  
   the manager seriously had no reason to fire me so if it was my time, i'm better off without that bullshit..  
  Gonna work on my music more and hopefully get out of Miami.
Quote from: DarkcherryJUST BECAUSE [TONY MONTANA\'S] LIFE IS NON-STOP ACTION AND YOU JUST SIT AROUND ALL DAY MASTURBATING DOESN\'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO CRITICISE HIS MANIC ADVENTURES. HE\'S A MAN OF ACTION. A GALACTIC COWBOY RIDING THE EXTREMITY BUS TO THE EDGE OF TIME!

FUCK YOU.

What happen?

TMC

Quote from: THE DEADCRUISER;1736899i thought this thread was about getting laid, for real

Isn't it?

FUCK YOU.

What happen?

Kaijuclock

MangoClock

i got laid off for slacking at the end of november. Luckily my job is union and management is supposed to have 3 write ups on you before they can your ass. So at the begining of january i got myjob back with FULL back pay. So i ended up 2 grand richer for smoking weed and sleeping in all day. Best christmas pressent ever

proud cc member since 01 http://mangoclock.newgrounds.com/

GearBoxClock

I'd run Linux before IO buy apple anything, but that seems to be BS

GearBoxClock

Plus, I don't want to look like a homo

buttplug

Quote from: Ram.;1736983Plus, I don't want to look like a homo

iPods are a good apple product.

TequilaClock

How many fuckwads did you receive asking if you already had the iPad?

Also: That sucks yo.

DBZ_kRiLiN_43985 clock

smoke crack and marijuannaaa

AlbinoClock

I'm sorry you lost your professional trolling job. It must be nice not to be surrounded by ignorant hipsters all the time though.

TMC

Quote from: RibsClock;1736980blahblahblah
Though to be fair, Apple seems to kick the shit out of linux at running flash player for some reason

Naaaaahhh son omg is it really you!! Is there still that photo of you with just a top hat around here?

Quote from: Ram.;1736978I'd run Linux before IO buy apple anything, but that seems to be BS
Whatever, I don't care about you or how you look at pr0n. Clearly this isn't a "hey let's talk about apple" thread this is a ME thread, Let's talk about ME. ITT: We worship ME. K? <3

Quote from: ButtplugClock;1736988iPods are a good apple product.

Yeah..

Quote from: clammo;1736998tony motherfucken montana clock

YES.

Quote from: Blue Ranger;1737011How many fuckwads did you receive asking if you already had the iPad?

Also: That sucks yo.

like 3, 7 total if you count just asking about iPads. I did a lot of operational shit and worked ICS // BoH (Inventory control, back of house), so I was somewhat fortunate to not have to deal with customers as much as other employees. I did get many customers about audio and multimedia since I'd get pulled from the back for it but that's bout it, it was rather fun.

Quote from: Albino the Destroyer;1737057I'm sorry you lost your professional trolling job. It must be nice not to be surrounded by ignorant hipsters all the time though.
What are you talking about man?  

Soo umm... i'm gonna go start a new thread...

FUCK YOU.

What happen?

PirateClock

HELLO TONYMONTANACLOCK DO YOU STILL TALK TO SATANCLOCK IF SO TELL HIM I SAID HI
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

MangoClock

ahah tony montana clock eh, damn son where the fuck u been at. you remeber making my chibi vegeta clock avatar way back in the day?

proud cc member since 01 http://mangoclock.newgrounds.com/

GodClock

hey remember we used to talk on skype ya
Sw@g
Quote from: Kodiakclock;1893997godclock probably now that I think about it. We could bro it out he could learn me how to surf and then we cruise bro our way out of there into brosville

mauserclock

TMC

FUCK YOU.

What happen?