News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

2 new songs.

Farted by TMC, March 19, 2010, 02:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TMC

Quote from: DarkcherryJUST BECAUSE [TONY MONTANA\'S] LIFE IS NON-STOP ACTION AND YOU JUST SIT AROUND ALL DAY MASTURBATING DOESN\'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO CRITICISE HIS MANIC ADVENTURES. HE\'S A MAN OF ACTION. A GALACTIC COWBOY RIDING THE EXTREMITY BUS TO THE EDGE OF TIME!

FUCK YOU.

What happen?

TMC

Quote from: TMC;1738165care to listen?
http://soundcloud.com/nullality/hello-fuck
http://soundcloud.com/nullality/hello

similar songs, care to tell me which is better?

So thanks for the opinions, I finished the song and made a new one. Lick it.
http://soundcloud.com/nullality/hello
http://soundcloud.com/nullality/yello
Quote from: DarkcherryJUST BECAUSE [TONY MONTANA\'S] LIFE IS NON-STOP ACTION AND YOU JUST SIT AROUND ALL DAY MASTURBATING DOESN\'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO CRITICISE HIS MANIC ADVENTURES. HE\'S A MAN OF ACTION. A GALACTIC COWBOY RIDING THE EXTREMITY BUS TO THE EDGE OF TIME!

FUCK YOU.

What happen?

KeyClock

I like the second song much better than the first. They both sound disjointed, like it was just you throwing together a bunch of effects that you thought sounded cool instead of trying to write a single coherent song.

TMC

Quote from: KeyClock;1738539I like the second song much better than the first. They both sound disjointed, like it was just you throwing together a bunch of effects that you thought sounded cool instead of trying to write a single coherent song.

Thanks, i guess. By the second song do you mean off the second post, as in Yello?
Disjointed? Have you not heard music like this? What music do you generally listen to, maybe I'll throw you some related music that is some kind of middle ground to help grab hold of some awkward rhythms and techniques.

FUCK YOU.

What happen?

KeyClock

Quote from: TMC;1738552Thanks, i guess. By the second song do you mean off the second post, as in Yello?
Disjointed? Have you not heard music like this? What music do you generally listen to, maybe I'll throw you some related music that is some kind of middle ground to help grab hold of some awkward rhythms and techniques.
Yes, I liked Yello more. 'Middle ground' is not necessary, I can grow to like styles of music quickly. Do you have any other songs similar to these?

Flounderpa

yello is better IMO, the other one doesn't have rhythm and that's the part I like the most of a song
ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬
SHUTãâ,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â°Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¡Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼Â¤Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼ÂªÃ¯Â¼Â¯Ã¯Â¼Â¹Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â´Ã¯Â¼Â¨Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â­Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â³Ã¯Â¼Â©Ã¯Â¼Â£Ã¯Â¼Â
ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬

TMC

http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/playlist/Nullality+s+Widget+1/26553254
new album coming out, it's more noise glitch with it's foot in the haus.

This album I'm working on is more IDM less housey, wanting to bring in the flairs and funk that house usually gets with the idm structure and noise and glitch sounds.

I've got other shit, soundcloud.com/nullality has over 80 songs randomly over my albums including mixes.

FUCK YOU.

What happen?

AstronautClock

I like yello its strangely relaxing

TMC

Yeah, Ello (w/names like hello,yello,mello,fello,fellatio,othello, etc..) is going to be a short progressive idm / noise / glitch album, I still got a few to go but essentially there's instruments I'm creating that are being carried through about 2 songs, essentially there'll always be different beats and rhythms but the instruments will change completely every one and a half songs..  
 I've been making a lot of "dance" music lately to mix with on the fly. the last album, this one, and another I've got in play are def. more of the danceable or dance-beat nature, tho I def. maintain my styles and noise (and hopefully a bit of dissonance too)

FUCK YOU.

What happen?

PowerGloveClock

yello is reminding me of mr. oizo
Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.