News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I'll be out for a while

Farted by AbsintheClock, March 20, 2010, 12:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbsintheClock

My computer has finally shit the bed. So for a month I may not be on as much. I hope it may be sooner than that. Just depends on how well money goes. Anyways I didn't forget about you folks, and I'll be back soon. I'm sure I'll still be back in time for the pass the flash considering what number my position is. It'd be about 45 days before I even get it. Other than that, just letting you know I didn't forget about you guys. I'll try to pop in once in a while.

peyoteclock

ill take over for you while you're gone

peyoteclock

also i think you should change your name to absentclock while you're gone, just sayin.

Flounderpa

well, luck with that, hope to see you earlier
ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬
SHUTãâ,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â°Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¡Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼Â¤Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼ÂªÃ¯Â¼Â¯Ã¯Â¼Â¹Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â´Ã¯Â¼Â¨Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â­Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â³Ã¯Â¼Â©Ã¯Â¼Â£Ã¯Â¼Â
ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬

DiscoBallClock

Good luck man, be back soon!

[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/kqk1bc/discosig.swf]http://width=300 height=200[/FLASH]

Kaijuclock

What is wrong with it? I might be able to help.

TMC

Quote from: DarkcherryJUST BECAUSE [TONY MONTANA\'S] LIFE IS NON-STOP ACTION AND YOU JUST SIT AROUND ALL DAY MASTURBATING DOESN\'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO CRITICISE HIS MANIC ADVENTURES. HE\'S A MAN OF ACTION. A GALACTIC COWBOY RIDING THE EXTREMITY BUS TO THE EDGE OF TIME!

FUCK YOU.

What happen?

Asshatclock

He won´t be really gone, just busy with farting in girls

INoodleClock

Loki Clock

Much heart, hope to see you back in action soon!