News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Who's the big cheese?

Farted by ZoloftClock, August 29, 2005, 01:51:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZoloftClock

Who's the big cheese around here? As in the leader of this particular cc. I need it for something I'm doing.

SpriteRemixClock

ShotglassClock

"There\'s arousal all over the farm and these sluts embody it."

ZoloftClock

Quote from: SpriteRemixClockI am.

No you're not. I'm not a dumbass.

Slurpee

SpriteRemixClock

Quote from: ZoloftClockNo you're not. I'm not a dumbass.

no you

ShotglassClock

Quote from: ZoloftClockNo you're not. I'm not a dumbass.

Why ask the question if you're not going to believe our answer?
"There\'s arousal all over the farm and these sluts embody it."

Krak

We're not joking.

SpriteRemix is the head honcho here.

ZoloftClock

Because I've been with the clockcrew long enough to know that spriteremix is not the leader. And you guys wonder why nobody likes this forum.

*edit* fuck it I'll use leek, he seems to be cool.

SpriteRemixClock

Quote from: ZoloftClockBecause I've been with the clockcrew long enough to know that spriteremix is not the leader. And you guys wonder why nobody likes this forum.

*edit* fuck it I'll use leek, he seems to be cool.

Nobody likes this forum? News to me. As the leader of it, I'll see to it that SOMEONE likes this forum. Also I'm banning you for being a dumbass

ZoloftClock

Quote from: SpriteRemixClockNobody likes this forum? News to me. As the leader of it, I'll see to it that SOMEONE likes this forum. Also I'm banning you for being a dumbass

Yea let me tell ya. Get a life. Only fucking noobs fall for that bullshit.

ZoloftClock

Quote from: CorpseGrinderClockAll ph332 sprite remix

(though in a sincere answer, I'd have to say Tree Clock. Bit used to be it, but he's taking a less active role. So Tree, Leek, Magic, and Quartermelon are the admins, but the current head I'd say would be Tree)

Thanks for the intelligent answer, I'll be sure to credit you.

SpriteRemixClock

Quote from: ZoloftClockYea let me tell ya. Get a life. Only fucking noobs fall for that bullshit.

Just like the noobs that can't figure out by themselves how to click the "forum leaders" link on the BBS index to find out who the administrators are?

MedievalClock

Quote from: ZoloftClockYea let me tell ya. Get a life. Only ****ing noobs fall for that bull****.

You know, you probably won't make very many friends around here if you respond to a casual jests with profanities and insults... But hey, Its your choice...

ZoloftClock

Quote from: SpriteRemixClockJust like the noobs that can't figure out by themselves how to click the "forum leaders" link on the BBS index to find out who the administrators are?

I was asking who, not a whole bunch of people, I can see who the administators are, that doesn't answer my question though. ArmLock is an admin on the LL but I would hardly call him the face for the legion.

My question was answered, please lock this topic.

MedievalClock

Quote from: ZoloftClock...ArmLock is an admin on the LL but I would hardly call him the face for the legion...

IF you need to know the 'face' of the CC, everyone knows that it is Strawberry Clock.  :fifen:
EDIT: As opposed to leaders of the Forums/community, etc.